You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Curmudgeon
Ah...
Good to reflect back on!

Two of the policies stated here are basically identical, with one being more specific than the other.
But the others, let's dive into them..
I will be tough on corruption, as the current Mayor's office seems to have a new corruption scandal every week. All of the choices for Minister will go through extensive background checks, to minimise the risk of criminals infiltrating our government.
Who remembers this? Then who remembers the fact that the minute he resigned, him and his entire cabinet became kidnappers recently?
We were already infiltrated from the start for keeping faith in MattCobra.

Reinvesting into Everett to be one of the business hubs of Washington. My Private Company, Cobra Enterprises, will be heavily investing into Everett and as a result, we intend on opening many shops and houses.

That didn't last long. Or even ever happen, look at Everett today.

As I am going to be more active, I will use my experience as the founder of the FBI to organise the Police into an united front - The Washington Regional Police and The Sentinels will work together to fight crime across Washington,
Helping to protect and insure bases across the state to help our capitalist economy thrive.
Who forgot the Sentinels & WRP's weird region beef? Eh, they didn't last long enough in his destructive administration to even be note-worthy anymore, however, I am certain that even under a mayor who did absolutely nothing EVER in any regard, the Sentinels would be alive and kicking. Unfortunately, neither the WRP or Sentinels are alive.

Now... Helping and insuring bases?
Hm, that ended up really well. ;-)
By MattCobra
Ah...
Good to reflect back on!

Two of the policies stated here are basically identical, with one being more specific than the other.
But the others, let's dive into them..
I will be tough on corruption, as the current Mayor's office seems to have a new corruption scandal every week. All of the choices for Minister will go through extensive background checks, to minimise the risk of criminals infiltrating our government.
Who remembers this? Then who remembers the fact that the minute he resigned, him and his entire cabinet became kidnappers recently?
We were already infiltrated from the start for keeping faith in MattCobra.

Reinvesting into Everett to be one of the business hubs of Washington. My Private Company, Cobra Enterprises, will be heavily investing into Everett and as a result, we intend on opening many shops and houses.

That didn't last long. Or even ever happen, look at Everett today.

As I am going to be more active, I will use my experience as the founder of the FBI to organise the Police into an united front - The Washington Regional Police and The Sentinels will work together to fight crime across Washington,
Helping to protect and insure bases across the state to help our capitalist economy thrive.
Who forgot the Sentinels & WRP's weird region beef? Eh, they didn't last long enough in his destructive administration to even be note-worthy anymore, however, I am certain that even under a mayor who did absolutely nothing EVER in any regard, the Sentinels would be alive and kicking. Unfortunately, neither the WRP or Sentinels are alive.

Now... Helping and insuring bases?
Hm, that ended up really well. ;-)
Do you seriously have nothing better to do?
Nicolas liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!