You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PlayStone
Hey you guys need to have a meeting and improve your admin systems. Jayy, the admin, was playing on the role-play server and i was KOS, and he didn't deal with my problem when i told him please fix this big problem, because not only that it is not fair that other people get help instead of me!
By RavenzLeon
I just want you to know that being a Moderator means you are constantly getting bombarded with people asking for assistance, I am almost 100% positive that it was not intentional and he was just very busy and was just backed up with other complaints at the time.
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
I just want you to know that being a Moderator means you are constantly getting bombarded with people asking for assistance, I am almost 100% positive that it was not intentional and he was just very busy and was just backed up with other complaints at the time.
+1, especially on #10
By RavenzLeon
Yeah like I personally have so much respect for the Moderators on #10, its not easy especially on server such as RP.
By BannedHammer
You can always go to the Report A Player forum if it bothers you that much.
By Jack
Try going on the teamspeak and pm'ing a Moderator there most of us will go in game.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!