You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Javi-kun
Wow meme,Im not toxic,I just hate your guts and Ive never done a false arrest,unlike you Meme Overlord I wonder how you got Police Chief and never got demoted
By MemeOverlord
*coughs* Can't make an arrest without being killed *coughs*
By DriftyEel
Name: Drifty
Position Wanted: Bodyguard
Current Role: Bodyguard
Anything else to note:
My favorite weapons rn are the French guns from the update.
By Javi-kun
*coughs* Can't make an arrest without being killed *coughs*
Atleast a better cop than you *coughs*
By Pablo Escobar.
SOA was never "brought Down" that would be impossible since they have never been a thing, SOA has always been an example for a really really shitty "bandit" group Or What they Call Themselfs "motorcycle club" and they dont even drive motorcycles... they Dont even raid properly, i caught 2 SOA members live false raiding a base, there was a hit on one of Them so i jumped In and killed him, Then The other SOA member even KOS'es Me Which is funny... SOA Is and Will always be an example for The worst group ever In Pandahut history.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Ill take that post as a toxic joke, and as i dont want to get on level of some BMC's (Even Bat-Kat wans't toxic at all) ill leave that like that.
Needless, good luck being mayor, as its you'r post.
love how you only have 1 picture of killing MattCobra, if i had a picture for everytime me and my group has killed you it would full all 1500GB of my available space on my pc.
By Ace Clip
SOA was never "brought Down" that would be impossible since they have never been a thing, SOA has always been an example for a really really shitty "bandit" group Or What they Call Themselfs "motorcycle club" and they dont even drive motorcycles... they Dont even raid properly, i caught 2 SOA members live false raiding a base, there was a hit on one of Them so i jumped In and killed him, Then The other SOA member even KOS'es Me Which is funny... SOA Is and Will always be an example for The worst group ever In Pandahut history.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Ill take that post as a toxic joke, and as i dont want to get on level of some BMC's (Even Bat-Kat wans't toxic at all) ill leave that like that.
Needless, good luck being mayor, as its you'r post.
love how you only have 1 picture of killing MattCobra, if i had a picture for everytime me and my group has killed you it would full all 1500GB of my available space on my pc.
The funny thing is, i was inactive really long time, what you pretty sure know. So i could kill bmc twice and bmc me once, the hit i wanted ace fight but you killed me.

Sorry, but i dont think there are 1500 GB screenhots :D

From other stuff. John Wick. Lyining is not good and not cool from you :(.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!