You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Arashi_tlk
Well what happens when someone steals a car? They try to get away. What happens when someone robs a bank and they feel they have no way out? They go out guns blazing. In western days bandits would fight back no matter what, even if it meant death. Bandits are people that break the law, steal, and kill, it's what they do. So that's why I added the fact bandits could fight back. Of course, they don't have to fight back if they don't want to, but being a bandit, they should have that option.

And I wouldn't say Bandits are overpowered, it's just Police Officers aren't actually going around stopping the banditos. And who's fault is that? Anyone that gets robbed and doesn't say anything. It's up to those that get robbed to say they were robbed and where. Then the Police Officers should go check it out. What is the point of Cops if they don't hunt down the bad guys? Now that doesn't mean they stop every single bandit and claim it was them. The people that are robbed should get the name of who is robbing them to give to the Cops, if they don't then the Cops could just roam the area, and see if they find anyone matching the description.
By The Realist
I like the suggestions above and I'll probably add some of them but the part where ''bandit can fight back'' that would cause more killings and bandits being more overpowered than they already are..
Can confirm ~80% of the player base is bandits
By Arashi_tlk
Another thing to add would be, What can be done, if anything when trying to rob someone or telling someone to stop their car, but they keep driving. Should they just let them drive away? Can someone shot a warning shot? Do they have to tell them to stop the car in world chat? What if they still don't stop but keep driving? This is something some others are needing clarified.
By Arashi_tlk
Can confirm ~80% of the player base is bandits
Oh, no doubt in my mind a lot are Bandits, but I wouldn't say 80%. I've seen a lot of diversity in the past couple days.
By WildWest
realist, when the server statrs 95% of people were bandits but then there were more police officers and now there are lots of weaponsmiths so i would say 50% of the server is bandit, 60% of the bases are from them
By The Realist
The police are very corrupt overall, so having them confiscate weapons would make that even worse... I generally dont trust them as of now. Not much better than bandits.
By Arashi_tlk
The police are very corrupt overall, so having them confiscate weapons would make that even worse... I generally dont trust them as of now. Not much better than bandits.
Well in that case, those corrupt cops should have the role removed? or ban them for breaking cop rules like anyone else.
By Mouse
1.If the robbery is over, and you kill him after, that would be a ban, We need a set time so when the robbery is over (RAG define plox)
2. No Ban, self defence clause
3.Did you announce it in chat? You also need to say this is a robbery/
4. NO NO NO
5.TPA ing from robbery is bannable,
6.No, since we cant define 'necessary raiding'
7.No, during raid, that is legal
(source im a mod)
realist, for the first one. if his friend is a bandit, he cannot help his friend. the only thing he can do. is help the kid who is trying to get robbed. other then that its fine.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!