You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TheJoe
IGN: Purpleman
SteamID64: 92554867
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ JoeX_
Vouches: xDreamLand,Duane
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been a police officer for quite a long time now. I respond to raids whether I know im going to die or not. I've brought justice to the streets of Seattle and I'm known well throughout the community. I'm never biased and always serve and protect those in need.
Experience: Been a cop ever for more than a month. (Not consecutively)
Previous bans: 1x KOS (1 Hour)
How long have you been police continuously: Ive been an officer for 4 days now, however ive been an officer practically ever since I started playing this server.
Do you have Ts3: No :(
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Of Course
What are the illegal items?: Mili Knife, Berries, Unlicensed Weapons, Coalition Gear, Police Gear( 2 or more) if not an officer,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9.5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to the higher ups. No need for corrupt members. I may even record the corruption if evidence is needed.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will give them a warning and attempt to discuss why they're being corrupt. If it continues then I may contact a mod to deal with them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a higher ranking officer.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a higher ranking officer.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to another captain or if necessary a mod.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will tell his mother to control him and tell another captain.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will request backup to the location, wait for the group to move, or try to isolate the individual doing the illegal activity.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will request for a captain to come and comfirm my suspicions. Then we can raid :D
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will assess the situation by calling for backup and scoping the area out,seeing if theres any way in. Once found and backup ahs arrived I will call rescue and save the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will respond with or without backup and take out the raiders. (However backup is very important so I will call the professionals i.e SWAT to help out if necessary).
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber on site and save the innocent being robbed. If there is more than one person robbing then I will call for backup and wait so we can deal with them together.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for backup and continue to watch the suspects. Once backup has arrived we will then move in for the arrest and confsicate the drugs.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No must be 2 or more
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been a police officer for quite a long time now. I respond to raids whether I know im going to die or not. I've brought justice to the streets of Seattle and I'm known well throughout the community. I'm never biased and always serve and protect those in need.
How long have you been police continuously: Ive been an officer for 4 days now, however ive been an officer practically ever since I started playing this server.
What are the illegal items?: Mili Knife, Berries, Unlicensed Weapons, Coalition Gear, Police Gear( 2 or more) if not an officer,
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to the higher ups. No need for corrupt members. I may even record the corruption if evidence is needed.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will give them a warning and attempt to discuss why they're being corrupt. If it continues then I may contact a mod to deal with them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a higher ranking officer.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a higher ranking officer.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to another captain or if necessary a mod.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will tell his mother to control him and tell another captain.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will request backup to the location, wait for the group to move, or try to isolate the individual doing the illegal activity.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will request for a captain to come and comfirm my suspicions. Then we can raid :D
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will assess the situation by calling for backup and scoping the area out,seeing if theres any way in. Once found and backup ahs arrived I will call rescue and save the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will respond with or without backup and take out the raiders. (However backup is very important so I will call the professionals i.e SWAT to help out if necessary).
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber on site and save the innocent being robbed. If there is more than one person robbing then I will call for backup and wait so we can deal with them together.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for backup and continue to watch the suspects. Once backup has arrived we will then move in for the arrest and confsicate the drugs.
1+ good cop
By Bread Head
IGN: BreadHeadOP
SteamID64: 76561198161446592
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161446592/
Vouches: Cleanse, Clifford , and possibly Kok Chooi
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am a hardcore RPer and I take being a cop very seriously, I make sure everything is set up and to make sure people are served fairly (Remember to help the people, not harm)

Previous bans: I have not been banned in a long time since accept to Trial-Mod
How long have you been police continuously: Back and forth for about 3 Months
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 6
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report him to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would double check to make sure they are doing illegal stuff, then I would call members from my group to help me stop them!
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots and then send it to a chief or above and get us a warrant to rid it! If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will type Rescue! in all chat then make a way in and stop the kidnap as fast as possible! If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will type in /pr and tell everyone there is a raid and then attempt to kill everyone in the raid! If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: See if I can handle it by my self, if more than one I will call assistance in /pr and in my group for help
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more pieces of police cloths are illegal, if I catch him with 2 or more I will arrest then put in jail!
By Cleanse
Vouch confirmed.

GL BREAD YOU GOT THIS
By Meatball
IGN: BreadHeadOP
SteamID64: 76561198161446592
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161446592/
Vouches: Cleanse, Clifford , and possibly Kok Chooi
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am a hardcore RPer and I take being a cop very seriously, I make sure everything is set up and to make sure people are served fairly (Remember to help the people, not harm)

Previous bans: I have not been banned in a long time since accept to Trial-Mod
How long have you been police continuously: Back and forth for about 3 Months
Do you have Ts3: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 6
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report him to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would double check to make sure they are doing illegal stuff, then I would call members from my group to help me stop them!
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots and then send it to a chief or above and get us a warrant to rid it! If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will type Rescue! in all chat then make a way in and stop the kidnap as fast as possible! If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will type in /pr and tell everyone there is a raid and then attempt to kill everyone in the raid! If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: See if I can handle it by my self, if more than one I will call assistance in /pr and in my group for help
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more pieces of police cloths are illegal, if I catch him with 2 or more I will arrest then put in jail!
Application Denied please see where you went wrong and learn from your mistake(s) feel free to reapply in 5 days
By Meatball
Application Denied please re apply any time with the correct steamID64 thanks.
By Meatball
IGN: Nathanielsfigaro (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198346590002
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: ran over someone
How long have you been police continuously: like a 4 weeks
Do you have Ts3: no
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some xDreamLand pro skills taught me how to fly(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
Application Denied please re apply in 1 week with the correct format.
By Meatball
IGN: swaglord57
SteamID64:76561198200409234
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200409234/
Vouches: cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i have piticipated in a verry sucsedful drug bust and i was in the origanal rphd with (:) and i love working as a team with a group of people
Experience: at least 100 or more hours
Previous bans: i have ben banned for things i didnt know but now i know and i appealed for most
How long have you been police continuously: 15 days
Do you have Ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: of corse me love rp
What are the illegal items?: explosives coalition(if you ar not chief or higher) and drugs
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report it to kok or computer
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report it to an chief or higher
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: cal, for backup and as a team arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: ask a deputy or captain for a warnt
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: work as a team to extract the hostage and arrest the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: work as a team to kill the raiders to defend the base
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the rober save the civilian
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for back up and arrest them
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: if you are not a chief or higher
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no it must be 2
Application Denied feel free to re apply in 5 days with the mistakes corrected.
By ComputerFan
Due to the massive influx of new members and the absence of a new RPPD HQ, all applications will be put on hold and this topic will locked until the new RPPD building is built.
Vanille liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!