You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Meatball
IGN: Agent74
SteamID64: 76561198100914871
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100914871
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why the R.P.P.D should accept you [50 words minimum]: I believe I can bring in the skill and knowledge from previous generations of Agent74's who were known to be kidnappers into the R.P.P.D. I have learnt a lot from them and wish to use it in a way that benefits the general population. I swear to protect those around me from the dangers of modern day society.
Experience: Previously a member of the R.P.H.D (Multiple Times).
Previous bans: Mass KOS (RagnarosPower) - 10 Minute cooldown (RagnarosPower) - Multiple accidental bans by other staff.
How long have you been police continuously: N/A
Do you have TS3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Always have done and will continue to.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives (Including Rockets, but not Rocket Launchers)
Military knives
Drugs: Glue, Berries, Berry and by-products including berry pies, crushed berries, etc.)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 5
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to the appropriate group member with evidence to support my claims.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer. (Deputy+)
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer. (Captain)
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer and/or Staff Member. (Captain / RP Admin)
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Demote him (I have the authority to do so :P )
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Radio for backup requesting immediate assistance, we will then approach the person committing the crime and will attempt to apprehend the subject.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Requesting immediate assistance and will alert all officers the location of the kidnapping if known
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Radio all officers to respond to the raid, will instruct officers to set up sniping points and will lead a squad to stop the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will reach for my weapon and will attempt to kill the subject.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Radio for police assistance, once backup has arrived we will go after the dealer before checking the buyer as it is better to arrest the supplier.
Is morphine a drug?: No
Is adrenaline a drug?: No
Is coalition illegal?: If worn by the incorrect ranking officer, yes.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: No, However I will alert the subject that if they are seen with another piece on they will be arrested and charged.
Accepted

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!