You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
R.P.P.D Application

IGN: xDreamLand (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: like a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /rp radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.
You have been ACCEPTED to the R.P.P.D! Add me to be invited!
Morphine isn't a drug and adrenaline isn't a drug,
Hi.. Nice you payed attention to that!?
It's like weed. You say weed is illegal but weed is also applied in medical instances so it depends on the context. Its confusing.. Since druglords gets it in the kit but doctors can buy it..?
ps. This is a application thread not a argue thread
By Kevin.l
IGN:XxxTGAMINGxxX
SteamID64:76561198354691475
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354691475/
Vouches:yes
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:well..ive been a police officer for a long time and ive done so much succesfull arrests and stoping raids.I even willing to die to stop a raid,so i think its time to join and apply the RPPD so i can work together with other officers to stop raids and do arrests together.
Experience:140+ hours as Police Officer
Previous ban : None
How long have you been police continuously:I think a month
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Drugs(Berries,Glues,Etc),Explosives(Raw Explosives),Millitary Knifes.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Ill report him to higher ranks with proofs
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:Ill report them too the Chief or higher ranks if they are corrupt with proofs
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Ill report him to the Deputy or Captain with proof
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Ill Report him to Captains with proof
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Ill report him to other Captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:Ill report him to higher ranks
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:Ill call for backupand arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:TIll take screenshots and tell the Captain for permission to raid and destroy the drug base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Ill negotiate with the kidnapper/bandit
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Ill go to raid area and take out the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?:ill kill the robbers to protect the people that got robbed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:ill see if there is a lot of them,if ther is ill call for bsckup to arrest them.
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes if your are not high ranking officers like Chief,Deputy,andCaptain
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No,its illegal ifwearing 2 or more of cop clothes
IGN:Destiny
SteamID64:76561198272068012
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazycrafter100/home
Vouches:None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I want to join the R.P.P.D because i want to help the server and serve for the police. I also want to join the R.P.P.D because i love the server and i want to have more fun and i play a lot which means i can help more. I think i should join the R.P.P.D because i play a lot of role-play servers and have experience playing as a police,military, and bandit.
Experience:Used to have my own server and it was role-play and have been police many servers.
Previous bans: 1
How long have you been police continuously:Many times like probably more than 20.
Do you have Ts3:Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?:Explosives,Rockets,Military knives,Glue, Berries, Berry,pies, and crushed berries. Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:about 7-10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7-10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:7-10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8-10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:8-10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I will stop them and then i will try to get a higher ranking and see what happens from there or if there is no higher ranking i will arrest him and wait till a higher ranking comes on.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I will do the same.I will stop them and then i will try to get a higher ranking and see what happens from there or if there is no higher ranking i will arrest him and wait till a higher ranking comes on.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:I will tell a higher ranking.IF not on i will let him do his thing and record it.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?I will do the same.I will tell a higher ranking.IF not on i will let him do his thing and record it.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I will tell an admin and i will record it if an admin is not on.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will tell an admin.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I will arrest them and get some backup just incase it gets crazy.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I will tell the rest of the cop group and do what i am told to do.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would try to kill the bandit or what ever is doing it but first i will give them 3 warnings if they don't let the hostages go i will have to go in.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will kill the raiders and first give them 3 warnings.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I will give them 3 warnings then i will kill them if i have too.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest them if they are selling illegal drugs.
Is morphine a drug?:Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:Yes
Is coalition ilegal?:Idk. But i think not.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:Yes
By Meatball
IGN:Destiny
SteamID64:76561198272068012
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazycrafter100/home
Vouches:None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I want to join the R.P.P.D because i want to help the server and serve for the police. I also want to join the R.P.P.D because i love the server and i want to have more fun and i play a lot which means i can help more. I think i should join the R.P.P.D because i play a lot of role-play servers and have experience playing as a police,military, and bandit.
Experience:Used to have my own server and it was role-play and have been police many servers.
Previous bans: 1
How long have you been police continuously:Many times like probably more than 20.
Do you have Ts3:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Explosives,Rockets,Military knives,Glue, Berries, Berry,pies, and crushed berries. Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:about 7-10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7-10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:7-10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8-10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:8-10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I will stop them and then i will try to get a higher ranking and see what happens from there or if there is no higher ranking i will arrest him and wait till a higher ranking comes on.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I will do the same.I will stop them and then i will try to get a higher ranking and see what happens from there or if there is no higher ranking i will arrest him and wait till a higher ranking comes on.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:I will tell a higher ranking.IF not on i will let him do his thing and record it.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?I will do the same.I will tell a higher ranking.IF not on i will let him do his thing and record it.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I will tell an admin and i will record it if an admin is not on.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will tell an admin.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I will arrest them and get some backup just incase it gets crazy.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I will tell the rest of the cop group and do what i am told to do.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would try to kill the bandit or what ever is doing it but first i will give them 3 warnings if they don't let the hostages go i will have to go in.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I will kill the raiders and first give them 3 warnings.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I will give them 3 warnings then i will kill them if i have too.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest them if they are selling illegal drugs.
Is morphine a drug?:Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:Yes
Is coalition ilegal?:Idk. But i think not.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:Yes
Application Declined you may re apply in 2 weeks when you know the mistakes you have made.
By RageQuit
IGN:ragequit
SteamID64:6561198151161319
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151161319/
Vouches:Cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I am a police deputy and I think it would help if I were in the r.p.p.d to help more
Experience:
Previous bans:false rob
How long have you been police continuously:2weeks now I think
Do you have Ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:YEs
What are the illegal items?:berries rail rockets explosives military knife coliltion and unlicensed guns glue
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I would tell a cptain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I would tell them to stop being a deputy and if they continued tell a captain and get them removed
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:I would make sure they stop and tell a captain
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:tell a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:tell another captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do? arrest him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:call for back up and get the arrest done
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:screen shot on it and tell a captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:rescue the hostage and call for back up
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Stop the raiders and try and protect the base and civs
If you see a robbery what will you do?:kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:call for back up and arrest the drug dealer and buyer
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?:yes unless you are chief or higher police rank
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:no 2 pieces is
Last edited by RageQuit on March 25th, 2017, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Cleanse
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I am a police deputy and I think it would help if I were in the r.p.p.d to help more
Experience:
What are the illegal items?:berries rail rockets explosives military knife coliltion and unlicensed guns glue
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I would tell a cptain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I would tell them to stop being a deputy and if they continued tell a captain and get them removed
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:I would make sure they stop and tell a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:call for back up and get the arrest done
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:screen shot on it and tell a captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:rescue the hostage and call for back up
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Stop the raiders and try and protect the base and civs
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:call for back up and arrest the drug dealer and buyer
Add me as a vouch ragequit I strongly believe you can be in the RPPD!
By Meatball
Vouches:Cleanse
Experience:
Application accepted, i will add you on steam and invite you.
By Gucci_Mane
IGN: Gucci Mane
SteamID64: 76561198215845925
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolimfuckled/
Vouches: Purpleman, Cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
I have been with the Police department (not this part of it) for longer than I can remember. I have played with alot of great police officers, CLEANSE, SOAP, and I inherited their great ability to calmly arrest people. I also don't spam KOS KOS KOS KOS, in world chat when I get KOSed. Lastly, I have great listening a leadership skills. For example, I go to S.E.A., a military academy located in Norwalk, La Mirada. They teach you great leadership qualities like listening.
Experience: As I said, I had worked with many great cops on Pandahut AND other RP servers.
Previous bans: Today, 3/25/17, I was banned on PH 13 because I read a rule wrong.
How long have you been police continuously: Almost 3 months continuously.
What are the illegal items?: Berries and unlicensed weapons. Also, RPG's and nades.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to a Police Deputy or Police Chief and Captain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the SWAT leader
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Most likely /adminhelp a staff member
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the Police Chief or Captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the Police Deputy or Chief
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will tell an admin or higher. (Staff shouldn't be corrupt! Dx)
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will tell my Police team to rendezvous on me, and will arrest the guy.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will arrest the owner of the base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will ask my police team to rendezvous on me and try to rescue the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will try to kill the people raiding the base.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will kill the guy(s) robbing and save the civilian.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will ask what is going on, and see how to get them off the berries
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes. It increases your stamina.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, but not if your a Police chief or higher.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, it has to be more than 2 items
By ComputerFan
IGN: Gucci Mane
SteamID64: 76561198215845925
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolimfuckled/
Vouches: Purpleman, Cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
I have been with the Police department (not this part of it) for longer than I can remember. I have played with alot of great police officers, CLEANSE, SOAP, and I inherited their great ability to calmly arrest people. I also don't spam KOS KOS KOS KOS, in world chat when I get KOSed. Lastly, I have great listening a leadership skills. For example, I go to S.E.A., a military academy located in Norwalk, La Mirada. They teach you great leadership qualities like listening.
Experience: As I said, I had worked with many great cops on Pandahut AND other RP servers.
Previous bans: Today, 3/25/17, I was banned on PH 13 because I read a rule wrong.
How long have you been police continuously: Almost 3 months continuously.
What are the illegal items?: Berries and unlicensed weapons. Also, RPG's and nades.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to a Police Deputy or Police Chief and Captain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the SWAT leader
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Most likely /adminhelp a staff member
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the Police Chief or Captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Tell the Police Deputy or Chief
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will tell an admin or higher. (Staff shouldn't be corrupt! Dx)
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will tell my Police team to rendezvous on me, and will arrest the guy.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will arrest the owner of the base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will ask my police team to rendezvous on me and try to rescue the hostage.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will try to kill the people raiding the base.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will kill the guy(s) robbing and save the civilian.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will ask what is going on, and see how to get them off the berries
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes. It increases your stamina.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, but not if your a Police chief or higher.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, it has to be more than 2 items
You have been accepted! Add me to be invited

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!