You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ComputerFan
IGN: Lewd Catt
SteamID64: 76561198181673746
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181673746/
Vouches: xDreamland
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been Police for a long time and successfully Arrest someone without any trouble, I always do my job as a Lone Wolf well sometimes with my friends. If there's a raid i always get ready to kill the raider with my Sniper. If i was Accepted to RPPD i'm ready to fully Hardcore as a Police Officer
Experience: 200+ hours
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: Probably 1 Month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,i will and i'm ready to follow the rules
What are the illegal items?: Explosives,Berries,Berries Pies Military Knife, Glue, Rail, Adrenaline, Morphine.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Ask them and Check the person directly
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots/Videos and Send it to Higher Rank.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will check the Situations and Check around the base and call the Rescue in World Chat.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will go to the Raidzone and tell the Civilians to get from the Raidzone to avoid Big Casualties and Kill the Raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the Robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest the Drug Dealers without hesitate
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: I believe if you wear More than 2 it will count as Impersonate.
You have been ACCEPTED!Please add me to be added!
By Clayton346
GN: Clayton346
SteamID64: 76561198354758290
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354758290/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I may not be a swat member, but i have done many successful arrests. i respond to most raids and robberys. I thought i was good enough, so i wanted to join the RPPD.
Experience: 100+ hours as a police officer
Previous bans: Read the rules//New player
How long have you been police continuously: a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes (i am new to this so i dont really know how to use it)
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I do
What are the illegal items?: Berries, explosives, glue, military knife, Shadowstalker Ammunition, wearing police uniform
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to another captain
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a captain if possible
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: check their licenses. get backup. spy out if they're doing illegal things.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Get proof (screenshots, videos) and report to a high rank
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Find the hostage, locate the base, seek backup and break in if possiple.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will respond to the raid and use the radio (/pr) to inform the group about it.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: figure out the situation, or call out an arrest. if resisted i would call backup.
Is adrenaline a drug?: Yes
Is coalition illegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: depends on what type of cop clothing it is. but if its 2 i would arrest him and put him in a jail cell for 7-8 minutes.
By Clayton346
[Edit] Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: If it's 2 i would arrest him and put him in a jail cell for 10 minutes. ( apparently it does NOT depend on what type of cop clothing it is)
By ComputerFan
GN: Clayton346
SteamID64: 76561198354758290
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354758290/
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I may not be a swat member, but i have done many successful arrests. i respond to most raids and robberys. I thought i was good enough, so i wanted to join the RPPD.
Experience: 100+ hours as a police officer
Previous bans: Read the rules//New player
How long have you been police continuously: a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes (i am new to this so i dont really know how to use it)
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I do
What are the illegal items?: Berries, explosives, glue, military knife, Shadowstalker Ammunition, wearing police uniform
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to another captain
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a captain if possible
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: check their licenses. get backup. spy out if they're doing illegal things.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Get proof (screenshots, videos) and report to a high rank
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Find the hostage, locate the base, seek backup and break in if possiple.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will respond to the raid and use the radio (/pr) to inform the group about it.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: figure out the situation, or call out an arrest. if resisted i would call backup.
Is adrenaline a drug?: Yes
Is coalition illegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: depends on what type of cop clothing it is. but if its 2 i would arrest him and put him in a jail cell for 7-8 minutes.
You have been ACCEPTED! Please add me to be invited to the group!
By Clayton346
ComputerFan, this is my new account because my old account has been hacked. My new account is still limited so could you add me instead? im waiting to get enough money to pay for my account.
By doomcrusserx
IGN: Meh...

SteamID64: 76561198146868023

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/09068103684/

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Why the R.P.H.D should accept me. Because I'm a good fit for the position."

Experience: 1,470 hrs on record 200hours on pandahut.

Previous bans: trolling a guy.

How long have you been police continuously: 8days.

Do you have Ts3: nah but ican download it

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

What are the illegal items?:
Explosives (Including Rockets, but not Rocket Launchers)
Military knives
Drugs: Glue, Berries, Berry and by-products including berry pies, crushed berries, etc.)

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: arrest Flopdup if possible.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
call the other police using /pr to assist me in soon arrest.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: arrest the person the own that base.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call a swat to assist and kill the kidnapper.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: kill the raider.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the person that sell drugs

Is morphine a drug?: not on ilegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is adrenalin a drug?: not on ilegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is coalition ilegal?: its not ilegal if u have higher police rank"

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 piece is illegal.
By ComputerFan
IGN: Meh...

SteamID64: 76561198146868023

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/09068103684/

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Why the R.P.H.D should accept me. Because I'm a good fit for the position."

Experience: 1,470 hrs on record 200hours on pandahut.

Previous bans: trolling a guy.

How long have you been police continuously: 8days.

Do you have Ts3: nah but ican download it

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

Military knives
Drugs: Glue, Berries, Berry and by-products including berry pies, crushed berries, etc.)

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: arrest Flopdup if possible.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
call the other police using /pr to assist me in soon arrest.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: arrest the person the own that base.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call a swat to assist and kill the kidnapper.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: kill the raider.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the person that sell drugs

Is morphine a drug?: not on ilegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is adrenalin a drug?: not on ilegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is coalition ilegal?: its not ilegal if u have higher police rank"

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 piece is illegal.
Your Application has been DENIED! I am not satisfied with your reason to join the RPPD. Please re-apply in 3 days.
SteamID64: 76561198151161319

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151161319/

Why the R.P.H.D should accept me. I have been play panda hut for a bit now mainly as a bandit but in the last 4 day I have been a police and is been a lot of fun and 3/11/17 I became a police chief and would like to join the R.P.P.D

Previous bans: false rob I think

How long have you been police continuously: 4

Do you have Ts3: no but I can download it but I do have discord

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes , I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

Military knives

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 18

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: arrest Foldup if possible.

call the other police using /pr to assist me in soon arrest. or if possible do the arrest on my own if he is not a bandit with other bandit near him

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: screenshot the berries in the base and when a captain get on send him the screenshot and let him decide what to do from there.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would call for back up and attempt to rescue the hostage and arrest and or kill the kidnapper if needed.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: call for back up and then try to kill all raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber if there is more then one call back up if I think I cant do it on my own

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the person that is selling the drugs and the person that bought the drugs and most likely call back up for assistances

Is morphine a drug?: not on illegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is adrenalin a drug?: not on illegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is coalition illegal?: its not illegal if u have higher police rank"

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: 2 piece is illegal.
SteamID64: 76561198151161319

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151161319/

Why the R.P.H.D should accept me. I have been play panda hut for a bit now mainly as a bandit but in the last 4 day I have been a police and is been a lot of fun and 3/11/17 I became a police chief and would like to join the R.P.P.D

Previous bans: false rob I think

How long have you been police continuously: 4

Do you have Ts3: no but I can download it but I do have discord

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes , I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

Military knives

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 18

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: report him to a higher tier guy.

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: arrest Foldup if possible.

call the other police using /pr to assist me in soon arrest. or if possible do the arrest on my own if he is not a bandit with other bandit near him

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: screenshot the berries in the base and when a captain get on send him the screenshot and let him decide what to do from there.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would call for back up and attempt to rescue the hostage and arrest and or kill the kidnapper if needed.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: call for back up and then try to kill all raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber if there is more then one call back up if I think I cant do it on my own

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the person that is selling the drugs and the person that bought the drugs and most likely call back up for assistances

Is morphine a drug?: not on illegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is adrenalin a drug?: not on illegal drug section. can be use as medicine.

Is coalition illegal?: its not illegal if u have higher police rank"

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: 2 piece is illegal.
ALOT of mistakes, declined, reapply in 2 weeks
IGN: ThegamingWarlus(mvp+)
SteamID64:76561198058771584
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegamingwarlus/
Vouches:1 Cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum] Well, I have always enjoyed being swat on pandahut #10 it's pretty fun assisting in drug busts or helping defend a raid. I also believe that I should be in the R.P.P.D due to the fact that i am decent at pvp, so I could be a great asset to the cause. Furthermore cleanse strongly believes that I should be allowed into the group and from what I know he is quite active in the community
Experience:About two months
Previous bans:Once, when I first started playing. I though someone tried to rob me. I was also confused.
How long have you been police continuously:About a week or two.
Do you have Ts3: Although I do prefer Discord I do have Ts3 and I do use if sometimes. I am willing to use it.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Most definitely!
What are the illegal items?:Milly knife,All the berries,glue (all hallucinogens),Impersonating clothes, rails, and explosives.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:4
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?Report it to another captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:Report it to a different captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:well, if its a group I would most likely call in backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:Take screenshots then report it to a higher up
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Call rescue in world chat, then save the hostage when Its a good time.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Respond in the /pr radio then kill the attackers whilst trying to save civilians
If you see a robbery what will you do?:Kill the would be robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Try to handle it on my own, If i see i can't I would call in backup ex:Swat/cop
Is morphine a drug?:Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:Yes
Is coalition ilegal?:Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:2 or more pieces is illegal and it's considered police impersonation which would incur jail time.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!