You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
IGN: Outspace
SteamID64: 76561198273162335
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyimoutspace
Vouches: Vanille
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am a good doctor, and i'm willing to sacrifice myself to heal police officers and civilians. I do not ever raid as a doctor, and the only time I've killed someone(since I normally played 13 until playing 10 as a doctor) was because they were shooting me and another player. I have PLENTY of money(2.2 million ;c) to spend on medkits for the group without receiving payment(I WILL EVENTUALLY FORCE YOU TO TAKE THAT 2k BACK VANILLE) I am also active on 10, now that I don't play 13 a ton and will always be there to provide medical support and sacrifice myself to heal others.
Experience: Been a doctor for like 4 days and I've gotten pretty good at healing people and providing medkits.
Previous bans: Nothing major just like failrp shit before being a mod and once as a mod I may have tried doing bad things ;c.
How long have you been police continuously: Well i'm applying for medic so I've been doctor for 3 days
Do you have Ts3: Yes of course
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes of course
What are the illegal items?: Don't need to answer police related questions-ComputerFan
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9 for helicopters(mainly police and coaster), 5 for planes, and 3 for rainbow hatchbacks.
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7, pretty good until lag
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: It's not super hard once you understand the directions so 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Tell ComputerFan or Chooi, or if they are a cop and being a bad cop since i'm a mod I will depolice
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: ^
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: /ban flopdup Perma 0. Just kidding, I would probably talk to Computer and him and tell him what he did bad
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: not a cop, but I would use /pr and get police
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Screenshot and give to captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: get police and heal all of those using rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Heal the police trying to stop the raid and the civilians escaping
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Shoot the bandit, I try not to kill but sometimes its necessary
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Well as a doctor I would check if they are prescribed(just a joke) I would actually just use /pr and get cops, or I would tell them to drop them and then use /trash. If they don't listen I would get together some cops.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes what type of question is that for a doctor
Is adrenalin a drug?:^
Is coalition ilegal?: I don't have to answer police questions
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: I don't have to answer police questions
Vanille liked this
By ComputerFan
IGN: Outspace
SteamID64: 76561198273162335
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyimoutspace
Vouches: Vanille
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I am a good doctor, and i'm willing to sacrifice myself to heal police officers and civilians. I do not ever raid as a doctor, and the only time I've killed someone(since I normally played 13 until playing 10 as a doctor) was because they were shooting me and another player. I have PLENTY of money(2.2 million ;c) to spend on medkits for the group without receiving payment(I WILL EVENTUALLY FORCE YOU TO TAKE THAT 2k BACK VANILLE) I am also active on 10, now that I don't play 13 a ton and will always be there to provide medical support and sacrifice myself to heal others.
Experience: Been a doctor for like 4 days and I've gotten pretty good at healing people and providing medkits.
Previous bans: Nothing major just like failrp shit before being a mod and once as a mod I may have tried doing bad things ;c.
How long have you been police continuously: Well i'm applying for medic so I've been doctor for 3 days
Do you have Ts3: Yes of course
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes of course
What are the illegal items?: Don't need to answer police related questions-ComputerFan
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9 for helicopters(mainly police and coaster), 5 for planes, and 3 for rainbow hatchbacks.
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7, pretty good until lag
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: It's not super hard once you understand the directions so 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Tell ComputerFan or Chooi, or if they are a cop and being a bad cop since i'm a mod I will depolice
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: ^
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:^
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: /ban flopdup Perma 0. Just kidding, I would probably talk to Computer and him and tell him what he did bad
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: not a cop, but I would use /pr and get police
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Screenshot and give to captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: get police and heal all of those using rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Heal the police trying to stop the raid and the civilians escaping
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Shoot the bandit, I try not to kill but sometimes its necessary
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Well as a doctor I would check if they are prescribed(just a joke) I would actually just use /pr and get cops, or I would tell them to drop them and then use /trash. If they don't listen I would get together some cops.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes what type of question is that for a doctor
Is adrenalin a drug?:^
Is coalition ilegal?: I don't have to answer police questions
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: I don't have to answer police questions
ACCEPTED!
Vanille liked this
By ComputerFan
IGN: ThegamingWarlus(mvp+)
SteamID64:76561198058771584
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegamingwarlus/
Vouches:1 Cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum] Well, I have always enjoyed being swat on pandahut #10 it's pretty fun assisting in drug busts or helping defend a raid. I also believe that I should be in the R.P.P.D due to the fact that i am decent at pvp, so I could be a great asset to the cause. Furthermore cleanse strongly believes that I should be allowed into the group and from what I know he is quite active in the community
Experience:About two months
Previous bans:Once, when I first started playing. I though someone tried to rob me. I was also confused.
How long have you been police continuously:About a week or two.
Do you have Ts3: Although I do prefer Discord I do have Ts3 and I do use if sometimes. I am willing to use it.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Most definitely!
What are the illegal items?:Milly knife,All the berries,glue (all hallucinogens),Impersonating clothes, rails, and explosives.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:4
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?Report it to another captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:Report it to a different captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:well, if its a group I would most likely call in backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:Take screenshots then report it to a higher up
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Call rescue in world chat, then save the hostage when Its a good time.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Respond in the /pr radio then kill the attackers whilst trying to save civilians
If you see a robbery what will you do?:Kill the would be robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Try to handle it on my own, If i see i can't I would call in backup ex:Swat/cop
Is morphine a drug?:Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:Yes
Is coalition ilegal?:Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:2 or more pieces is illegal and it's considered police impersonation which would incur jail time.
ACCEPTED! Friend me to be added
By amirmois428
IGN: idk what is that
SteamID64:76561198305529812
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305529812
Vouches: idk what is that
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: um no reson just wana try the police role now i think i played more then inafe on the criminal roles and i wana role play as the good good guy now as ppl can tell i put alot off effornt in my rp role
Experience: i think i was a cop for like 3 times
Previous bans:i goty baned alot last ban was like 2 weeks ago
How long have you been police continuously:im not
Do you have Ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yep thats why i wana be a cop
What are the illegal items?: military knife all kind of drugs unlinsced guns explisive rpg with a rocket dressing as a cop when u are not a cop or its not your rank
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7-8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6-7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: lol it should be 20
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:6
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him to the mayor, caption or a highr role
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: arrest them and if its something breall bad maybe demote him
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report to the caption and mayor
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report to the caption and mayor
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report to the mayor and all another captaion
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: perma ban him cuz he is a noob and he suck
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: call some bois and show them who is the boss over here m8
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: call a caption to raid it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: kill the kidnaper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the rober or die for the ppl i am liveing for !
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:
Is morphine a drug?: ofc m8
Is adrenalin a drug?:ye m8
Is coalition ilegal?: Yep
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:ofc m8
xDreamLand liked this
By Flopdup
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: um no reson just wana try the police role now i think i played more then inafe on the criminal roles and i wana role play as the good good guy now as ppl can tell i put alot off effornt in my rp role
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yep thats why i wana be a cop
What are the illegal items?: military knife all kind of drugs unlinsced guns explisive rpg with a rocket dressing as a cop when u are not a cop or its not your rank
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him to the mayor, caption or a highr role
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: arrest them and if its something breall bad maybe demote him
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report to the caption and mayor
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report to the caption and mayor
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report to the mayor and all another captaion
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: perma ban him cuz he is a noob and he suck
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: call some bois and show them who is the boss over here m8
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: call a caption to raid it
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the rober or die for the ppl i am liveing for !
Declined.. Uh... Just.. NO, so many mistakes, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.
By amirmois428
Declined.. Uh... Just.. NO, so many mistakes, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.
it was perfect you try to read it again
By JeanP103
My name is Jean, Police Deputy, must I apply?
By Flopdup
Yes
R.P.P.D Application

IGN: xDreamLand (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: like a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /rp radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.
You have been ACCEPTED to the R.P.P.D! Add me to be invited!
Morphine isn't a drug and adrenaline isn't a drug,
R.P.P.D Application

IGN: xDreamLand (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: like a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /rp radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.
You have been ACCEPTED to the R.P.P.D! Add me to be invited!
Morphine isn't a drug and adrenaline isn't a drug,
There is no need for these type of posts as it is an application topic. Please refrain yourself from making these types of posts.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!