You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Flopdup
The building is built apply now!
By Cleanse
The building is built apply now!
Good Luck Yall'!
xDreamLand liked this
By Mantas
IGN: Mantas (VIP+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: xDreamLand
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Ive been intested in this role for a long time, i like to help and lead police officers, know a lot of rules, i respect Higher and Lower Police Officer ranks.
Previous bans: Accidental kos.
How long have you been police continuously: From this time its like 2-3 i changed my role to builder, weaponsmith sometimes to help other ppl.
Do you have Ts3: Yes, Discord to
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,
What are the illegal items?: Any sort of drugs like Berries, Glue, Adrenaline, Morphine, Inpersonation, Military knife, Unlicensed weapons.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a Chief, Captain, Deputy.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a Chief, Captain, Deputy.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a other Caiptain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I would report him to a Captain.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would make sure they are doing something illegal and i would wait for backup to help me out with this situation, when they arrive i would try to make a plan wih the backup team that i got. I Would arrest them with the backup team and give them warnings if they dont comply.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I would make video/screenshot proof they they do have the berries inside the base and i would report that to a higher rank then me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would try to think a plan of resqueing the hostage i would get some backup and i would say "Resque" in chat to resque the hostage i would breach in to the base they are in and save the hostage with the backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would try to be not suspiciouse to them and kill them when i will have the right moment.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:I would find out what he is up to if i would find out that he is doing some illegal stuff i would try to handle it my own or get some backup
Is morphine a drug?: Yes, it is.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes, it is.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, it is.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:If he has 2 or more i would arrest him and jail him for 8 minutes.
By TheJoe
IGN: Purpleman
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:92554867
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeX_
Vouches: xDreamland
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been a cop for a while now, and I know the rules well. I've interacted with multiple cops and civilians and have created a bond with the people of Washington. I have always sought to bring justice to Washington.
Experience: I've taken part in preventing many raids and have assisted and made arrests. I've always put my life in the line of duty. Also I've played more than 150 hours as a cop.
Previous bans: 1 Mistaken KOS for 1 hour.
How long have you been police continuously: Around 6 days
Do you have Ts3: No
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, explosives, coalition gear, mili knives, shadow stalker rails,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to either kok,computer or flop to deal with them.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will report it to a higher up and provide evidence.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a deputy or captain and provide evidence.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a captain and provide evidence.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to another captain and mod if necessary.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will report it to another captain and mod if necessary.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will call for backup and wait for them to arrive. I might also lure the person commiting a crime away from them to a more secure location and arrest when i have backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will report it to a Captain and wait for them to allow a police raid, in which I will assist in.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will scout a way in and once found will call rescue when backup has arrived.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will go to the raid zone and call for backup. Then we will go ina nd stop the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup and wait to arrest the people involved in the deal.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No
IGN:CANADIAN_MEISTER
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:165000757
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290267242/
Vouches:
They should accept me because i've read all the rules and I have connections with a officer who helped guiding me called minnow. I also help the community buy giving out extra jerry cans or food or medical supplies.
Experience: Been RP as cop on many other servers iv also been swat
Previous bans:None
Active Hours: Basically the whole 1-9 Pm on weekends depending on my schedule most of the weekdays also.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest them and report to my higher ranks.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest them and bring them in and report to the group admins to try to get him out of the police/swat.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:. I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will call in backup and swat to take care of the building.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call the swat as it is their job for more dangerous missions.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will approach with a firearm and arrest them.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Ill approach them ask what are you doing then ask for them to put their hands up then arrest them.

Illegals: Drugs glue, berries,crushed berries, berry pies, military knives, Unlicensed Firearms, explosives, police/rcmp clothes if not the following job, Police cars, swat vehicle, Police boats & Helis, coalition.
Do you know all the rp rules? Yes

If a guy is minding his own business would you search him?: I would check his licenses , clothes and see if he has a military knife equipped , if he does have only one unlicensed weapon I would warn him to license them or i would make him drop the illegals just not the guns. If I find any more illegals such as drugs id call for backup from fellow officers or arrest him and bring him back to station.

If you are wondering why my account has 30 hours only on unturned its because recently I gave my other steam account to my cousin who is pretty young and doesn't have a email to make a steam account.

I was told to apply by the head of the police named Cleanse I believe and another officer called Minnow

I have a microphone its not anything fancy but i do use it.(alot)

I would love to be a Officer.

Have a good day guys I hope to hear back from you guys soon!!
By Lewd Catt
IGN: Lewd Catt
SteamID64: 76561198181673746
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181673746/
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been Police for a long time and successfully Arrest someone without any trouble, I always do my job as a Lone Wolf well sometimes with my friends. If there's a raid i always get ready to kill the raider with my Sniper. If i was Accepted to RPPD i'm ready to fully Hardcore as a Police Officer
Experience: 200+ hours
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: Probably 1 Month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,i will and i'm ready to follow the rules
What are the illegal items?: Explosives,Berries,Berries Pies Military Knife, Glue, Rail, Adrenaline, Morphine.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7.5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will arrest him (No one Above the Law)
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Ask them and Check the person directly
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots/Videos and Send it to Higher Rank.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will check the Situations and Check around the base and call the Rescue in World Chat.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will go to the Raidzone and tell the Civilians to get from the Raidzone to avoid Big Casualties and Kill the Raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the Robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest the Drug Dealers without hesitate
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: I believe if you wear More than 2 it will count as Impersonate.
By ComputerFan
IGN: Mantas (VIP+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: xDreamLand
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Ive been intested in this role for a long time, i like to help and lead police officers, know a lot of rules, i respect Higher and Lower Police Officer ranks.
Previous bans: Accidental kos.
How long have you been police continuously: From this time its like 2-3 i changed my role to builder, weaponsmith sometimes to help other ppl.
Do you have Ts3: Yes, Discord to
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes,
What are the illegal items?: Any sort of drugs like Berries, Glue, Adrenaline, Morphine, Inpersonation, Military knife, Unlicensed weapons.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a Chief, Captain, Deputy.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a Chief, Captain, Deputy.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher rank.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a other Caiptain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I would report him to a Captain.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would make sure they are doing something illegal and i would wait for backup to help me out with this situation, when they arrive i would try to make a plan wih the backup team that i got. I Would arrest them with the backup team and give them warnings if they dont comply.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I would make video/screenshot proof they they do have the berries inside the base and i would report that to a higher rank then me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would try to think a plan of resqueing the hostage i would get some backup and i would say "Resque" in chat to resque the hostage i would breach in to the base they are in and save the hostage with the backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would try to be not suspiciouse to them and kill them when i will have the right moment.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:I would find out what he is up to if i would find out that he is doing some illegal stuff i would try to handle it my own or get some backup
Is morphine a drug?: Yes, it is.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes, it is.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, it is.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:If he has 2 or more i would arrest him and jail him for 8 minutes.
You have been DENIED! Please reapply in 2 weeks
By ComputerFan
IGN: Purpleman
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:92554867
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeX_
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been a cop for a while now, and I know the rules well. I've interacted with multiple cops and civilians and have created a bond with the people of Washington. I have always sought to bring justice to Washington.
Experience: I've taken part in preventing many raids and have assisted and made arrests. I've always put my life in the line of duty. Also I've played more than 150 hours as a cop.
Previous bans: 1 Mistaken KOS for 1 hour.
How long have you been police continuously: Around 6 days
Do you have Ts3: No
What are the illegal items?: Berries, explosives, coalition gear, mili knives, shadow stalker rails,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to either kok,computer or flop to deal with them.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will report it to a higher up and provide evidence.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a deputy or captain and provide evidence.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to a captain and provide evidence.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will report it to another captain and mod if necessary.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will report it to another captain and mod if necessary.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will call for backup and wait for them to arrive. I might also lure the person commiting a crime away from them to a more secure location and arrest when i have backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will report it to a Captain and wait for them to allow a police raid, in which I will assist in.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will scout a way in and once found will call rescue when backup has arrived.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will go to the raid zone and call for backup. Then we will go ina nd stop the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup and wait to arrest the people involved in the deal.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No
You have been ACCEPTED! Please add me on steam to be added!
By ComputerFan
IGN:CANADIAN_MEISTER
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:165000757
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290267242/
Vouches:
They should accept me because i've read all the rules and I have connections with a officer who helped guiding me called minnow. I also help the community buy giving out extra jerry cans or food or medical supplies.
Experience: Been RP as cop on many other servers iv also been swat
Previous bans:None
Active Hours: Basically the whole 1-9 Pm on weekends depending on my schedule most of the weekdays also.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest them and report to my higher ranks.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest them and bring them in and report to the group admins to try to get him out of the police/swat.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:. I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules. And make sure he gets removed or demoted

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: I will arrest him doesnt matter what ranks as it says on rules.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will call in backup and swat to take care of the building.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call the swat as it is their job for more dangerous missions.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will approach with a firearm and arrest them.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Ill approach them ask what are you doing then ask for them to put their hands up then arrest them.

Illegals: Drugs glue, berries,crushed berries, berry pies, military knives, Unlicensed Firearms, explosives, police/rcmp clothes if not the following job, Police cars, swat vehicle, Police boats & Helis, coalition.
Do you know all the rp rules? Yes

If a guy is minding his own business would you search him?: I would check his licenses , clothes and see if he has a military knife equipped , if he does have only one unlicensed weapon I would warn him to license them or i would make him drop the illegals just not the guns. If I find any more illegals such as drugs id call for backup from fellow officers or arrest him and bring him back to station.

If you are wondering why my account has 30 hours only on unturned its because recently I gave my other steam account to my cousin who is pretty young and doesn't have a email to make a steam account.

I was told to apply by the head of the police named Cleanse I believe and another officer called Minnow

I have a microphone its not anything fancy but i do use it.(alot)

I would love to be a Officer.

Have a good day guys I hope to hear back from you guys soon!!
You have been DENIED! Please Reapply in 2 weeks

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!