You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TheRoyalBanana
IGN:TheRoyalBanana
SteamID64:76561198263604323
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263604323/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have a lot of experience with swat ass I have been swat on #13 for most of the time on pandahut. I love stopping people who brake the law. I think a lot of people in the group are nice people and would love to get to know them.
Experience:
Previous bans:
How long have you been police continuously:1-2Months #13
Do you have Ts3:Yes Always use it
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I am willing but it might be hard to keep the rp all the time being as I'm a mod.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives, Rails, Glue, Berries, Military knives, Impersonation, Coalition if not captain or deputy.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:1
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Gather the evidence and report it to a higher up in the group.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?:Gather evidence again and report to a fellow staff member.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Gather the evidence and report to a higher up.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Gather the evidence and report to a higher up.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Gather the evidence and report to a higher up (staff).
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:Gather a lot of evidence and report to a staff.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Call for back up, if none come take it tactical lure them away from the group and arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:Take a screenshot and show a captain.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call it in on PR then call rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Call it in on PR then try to pick them off one by one.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:get up close and kill the guy, call it in on PR first Though just incise I fail.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Get a recording, Arrest the Guy, Try and follow him back to his base.
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition illegal?: Is illegal if its not a captain or deputy wearing it.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?:No
By GorTsorian
IGN:Gor.exe has stopped working (just changed :earlier names: [AsK] Gor, Gor

SteamID64:76561198352802802

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorthemaster/

Vouches:none

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think i should be R:P:P:D. First of all i am really good and i know illegal items and how to handle a lot of situations. Also my father is a police officer. He always talks to me about what happend at work. But in Norway not many Dangerous Things happend so there is usually not many concerns. I am very active and i believe i would really fit into the team. Have a great day! -Gor <3
Experience:I don't have much experience from playing as the role "PoliceOfficer" but i have played it on other servers and i know everything about being one!

Previous bans:3 bans (one turned out to be a mistake) I have explained one of theese to Ragnar. So it would be 1 official confirmed "BAN" which i did appeal for. Info look at the appeal.

How long have you been police continuously:As i said not much. I just know everything i am supposed to do

Do you have Ts3:Yes

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules? yes

What are the illegal items?:All berries, Unlicensed weapons, Explosives, Military Knife, 2 or more police outfits. and Coalition

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8,5 I can be mature when i need to. Wildcard and some others probably know i am not in times i don't need to *wink* *wink*

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8,5

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8,5

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:7

Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8,5

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would get proof about it then contact the nearest higher rank(s) and give them the proof. If the proof isn't enough i would work on getting more.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I would do the same thing. Just this time i would contact a higher police rank(s)

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Same whit Cop/Swat i would contact their higher up(s) whit proof.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Same above ^^

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:This would be different. For this i would get "ENOUGH" proof and give it to another Captain then the police would probably work for him being demoted.

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I would then, I don't know. He wouldn't be corrupt i don't think.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I would ask the Group if they had anything to do whit it? Then if it is something major i would Call for some more R:P:P:D in ts perhaps higher ups. And i Would give them the location. THen we would be talking in ts and we would decide when we Call the arrest. We would be smart and surround them and arrest. If they pulled anything out we would shoot and Call for more.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I would Call more R,P,P,D(s) and we would get ready for the raid, When it goes off we would start killing all in sight and 20 meters of the base. We would then breach in whit tactics and everyone would take each their corner and we would probably be successfull. If not i would Call for more R,P,P,D and we would get the job done. If that isn't enough we would then try to contact some police or swat for extra assitance,

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:We would try to negotiate like for example trading bamboo for the hostage. We would send the negottiator in and he would talk. If they killed him we would Call for more People and try to safely rescue the hostage. If failed we would Call for more and there jail time would extend.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I would first Call for 2 other members to help me. I would get one to snipe and me and the other one to rush in. If he sees anyone while sniping he would tell us and give us the location. If not sucessfull we would Call for more etc until we make it and their jail time would extend

If you see a robbery what will you do?:I would first get another member to help me. Then simply tell him to stop and perhaps Call it off then i would do the arrest command and he would have been Arrested.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:I would almost do the same thing as a robbery. Just this time i wouldn't og in armed because they probably wouldn't be armed. Then Call the arrest command and we done.

Is morphine a drug?:NO only berries

Is adrenalin a drug?:No only berries

Is coalition ilegal?:If you are not a deputy or higher yes!

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:No

Extra: If i get accepted i know i should add you and i hope i have a great stay!
By Flopdup
IGN:Gor.exe has stopped working (just changed :earlier names: [AsK] Gor, Gor

SteamID64:76561198352802802

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorthemaster/

Vouches:none

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I think i should be R:P:P:D. First of all i am really good and i know illegal items and how to handle a lot of situations. Also my father is a police officer. He always talks to me about what happend at work. But in Norway not many Dangerous Things happend so there is usually not many concerns. I am very active and i believe i would really fit into the team. Have a great day! -Gor <3
Experience:I don't have much experience from playing as the role "PoliceOfficer" but i have played it on other servers and i know everything about being one!

Previous bans:3 bans (one turned out to be a mistake) I have explained one of theese to Ragnar. So it would be 1 official confirmed "BAN" which i did appeal for. Info look at the appeal.

How long have you been police continuously:As i said not much. I just know everything i am supposed to do

Do you have Ts3:Yes

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules? yes

What are the illegal items?:All berries, Unlicensed weapons, Explosives, Military Knife, 2 or more police outfits. and Coalition

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8,5 I can be mature when i need to. Wildcard and some others probably know i am not in times i don't need to *wink* *wink*

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8,5

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8,5

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:7

Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8,5

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would get proof about it then contact the nearest higher rank(s) and give them the proof. If the proof isn't enough i would work on getting more.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I would do the same thing. Just this time i would contact a higher police rank(s)

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Same whit Cop/Swat i would contact their higher up(s) whit proof.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Same above ^^

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:This would be different. For this i would get "ENOUGH" proof and give it to another Captain then the police would probably work for him being demoted.

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I would then, I don't know. He wouldn't be corrupt i don't think.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I would ask the Group if they had anything to do whit it? Then if it is something major i would Call for some more R:P:P:D in ts perhaps higher ups. And i Would give them the location. THen we would be talking in ts and we would decide when we Call the arrest. We would be smart and surround them and arrest. If they pulled anything out we would shoot and Call for more.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I would Call more R,P,P,D(s) and we would get ready for the raid, When it goes off we would start killing all in sight and 20 meters of the base. We would then breach in whit tactics and everyone would take each their corner and we would probably be successfull. If not i would Call for more R,P,P,D and we would get the job done. If that isn't enough we would then try to contact some police or swat for extra assitance,

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:We would try to negotiate like for example trading bamboo for the hostage. We would send the negottiator in and he would talk. If they killed him we would Call for more People and try to safely rescue the hostage. If failed we would Call for more and there jail time would extend.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I would first Call for 2 other members to help me. I would get one to snipe and me and the other one to rush in. If he sees anyone while sniping he would tell us and give us the location. If not sucessfull we would Call for more etc until we make it and their jail time would extend

If you see a robbery what will you do?:I would first get another member to help me. Then simply tell him to stop and perhaps Call it off then i would do the arrest command and he would have been Arrested.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:I would almost do the same thing as a robbery. Just this time i wouldn't og in armed because they probably wouldn't be armed. Then Call the arrest command and we done.

Is morphine a drug?:NO only berries

Is adrenalin a drug?:No only berries

Is coalition ilegal?:If you are not a deputy or higher yes!

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:No

Extra: If i get accepted i know i should add you and i hope i have a great stay!
Police raids are different from normal raids and you need a captain to raid it

"If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I would Call more R,P,P,D(s) and we would get ready for the raid, When it goes off we would start killing all in sight and 20 meters of the base. We would then breach in whit tactics and everyone would take each their corner and we would probably be successfull. If not i would Call for more R,P,P,D and we would get the job done. If that isn't enough we would then try to contact some police or swat for extra assitance,
"

Declined, reapply in 2 weeks.
By Kevin.l
IGN:XxxTGAMINGxxX
SteamID64:76561198354691475
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354691475/
Vouches:yes
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:well..ive been a police officer for a long time and ive done so much succesfull arrests and stoping raids.I even willing to die to stop a raid,so i think its time to join and apply the RPPD so i can work together with other officers to stop raids and do arrests together.
Experience:140+ hours as Police Officer
Previous ban : None
How long have you been police continuously:I think a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes
What are the illegal items?:Drugs(Berries,Glues,Etc),Explosives(Raw Explosives),Millitary Knifes.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Ill report him to higher ranks with proofs
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:Ill report them too the Chief or higher ranks if they are corrupt with proofs
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Ill report him to the Deputy or Captain with proof
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Ill Report him to Captains with proof
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Ill report him to other Captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:Ill report him to higher ranks
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:Ill call for backupand arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:TIll take screenshots and tell the Captain for permission to raid and destroy the drug base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:Ill negotiate with the kidnapper/bandit
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Ill go to raid area and take out the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?:ill kill the robbers to protect the people that got robbed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:ill see if there is a lot of them,if ther is ill call for bsckup to arrest them.
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes if your are not high ranking officers like Chief,Deputy,andCaptain
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No,its illegal if wearing 2 or more of cop clothes
By Agent_Chicken
IGN:Agent_Chicken
SteamID64:76561198158292958
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158292958/
Vouches:None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I love the rp community on pandahut, and the police is my favorite role. I want to keep the rp community safe.
Experience:50+ hours as a police/rcmp
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: 3 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: i am willing to follow the rules and to harcore rp
What are the illegal items?: The illegal items are: Any products containing berries, unlicensed weapons, 2 pieces of police clothing, coalition clothing, and possession of a military knife or explosives.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:6.5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:If I see an R.P.H.D member being corrupt, I'll take a recording or screenshot of him being corrupt and report him to the ranks above me.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report him to the cop ranks above them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to another cheif or deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him to another deputy or captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him to another captain or a moderator
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?:Report him to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: private radio to get others to help me inspect it
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: get higher ranks then me to look around then do a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call others to help me save the hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will try to stop the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: arrest the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the drug dealer
Is morphine a drug?:No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained
Is adrenalin a drug?:No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, only ranks such as deputy and higher can have it
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No wearing 2 is illegal
By reacter17
IGN: reacter17
SteamID64:76561198217645228
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217645228/
Vouches: none
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i am swat and i can handle lots of arrests and am very good and have always loved roleplay and most of the time a police
Experience: lots of it have a lot and are always looking for more experience
Previous bans: 2 times kos on #10 rp
How long have you been police continuously: like for 3 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes i whould
What are the illegal items?: any berries and explosives if you do /check(playername) then it will show everything illegal
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: call a police cheif
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: call a police cheif or a deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: call a deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:call a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: i will take a recording
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: tell a person with the same authority
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the bandits
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: break it and blow it up if i get permission to do so from a cheif+
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: try to see what he wnat and if there is none then a rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i will try to pick them off
If you see a robbery what will you do?: go and shot the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:arrest both the people
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: yes not unless you cheif+
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no only 2
By ThatGuyBob
IGN: ThatGuyBob
SteamID64: 76561198280091216
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatGuyBob/
Vouches: no one :(
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have worked specifically beside captains, deputy's, and chief's to see what it's like, I enjoy hardcore rp as a cop and willing to do whateve it takes to make a chief+ proud of me!
xperience: 1-2 weeks of cop, continuously roleplaying as cop
Previous bans: yeah a while ago (changed now :) )
How long have you been police continuously: 1-2 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: definitely
What are the illegal items?: All berry related items, mili knives, unlicensed weapons, stealy wheely, rocket (not rocket launcher) all explosives, rails, glue, impersonation clothing (coalition, spec ops etc for people who at not swat, chief+)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: heli 9, plane 7
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report to a captain with evidence
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report to chief+ with evidence
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report to deputy or captain with evidence
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report to captain with evidence
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report to another captain with evidence
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report to another captain with evidence
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: checka few licenses, call for backup on the police radio, stall them until backup arrives, decide wether to arrest or not risk it!
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: take screenshots and show a catpain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: do all I can to rescue that person
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: police radio the exact location req backup and stop the raiders! tell them to call it off and walk away or be arrested!
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber/robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: get evidence, call for backup and call the arrest on the dealer!
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: only to anyone who is not chief+
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no it's 2
By Wolfe
I sent you a friend request, ComputerFan, for the invite to R.P.P.D.
By ComputerFan
The RPPD Applications are now closed. We are not recruiting RPPD anymore until there is more space to expand. This is for now locked for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Helena liked this
By Agent74
IGN: Agent74
SteamID64: 76561198100914871
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100914871
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why the R.P.P.D should accept you [50 words minimum]: I believe I can bring in the skill and knowledge from previous generations of Agent74's who were known to be kidnappers into the R.P.P.D. I have learnt a lot from them and wish to use it in a way that benefits the general population. I swear to protect those around me from the dangers of modern day society.
Experience: Previously a member of the R.P.H.D (Multiple Times).
Previous bans: Mass KOS (RagnarosPower) - 10 Minute cooldown (RagnarosPower) - Multiple accidental bans by other staff.
How long have you been police continuously: N/A
Do you have TS3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Always have done and will continue to.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives (Including Rockets, but not Rocket Launchers)
Military knives
Drugs: Glue, Berries, Berry and by-products including berry pies, crushed berries, etc.)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 5
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to the appropriate group member with evidence to support my claims.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer. (Deputy+)
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer. (Captain)
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer and/or Staff Member. (Captain / RP Admin)
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Demote him (I have the authority to do so :P )
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Radio for backup requesting immediate assistance, we will then approach the person committing the crime and will attempt to apprehend the subject.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take evidence and report it to the appropriate ranking officer.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Requesting immediate assistance and will alert all officers the location of the kidnapping if known
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Radio all officers to respond to the raid, will instruct officers to set up sniping points and will lead a squad to stop the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will reach for my weapon and will attempt to kill the subject.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Radio for police assistance, once backup has arrived we will go after the dealer before checking the buyer as it is better to arrest the supplier.
Is morphine a drug?: No
Is adrenaline a drug?: No
Is coalition illegal?: If worn by the incorrect ranking officer, yes.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: No, However I will alert the subject that if they are seen with another piece on they will be arrested and charged.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!