You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By swaglord92
IGN: swaglord57
SteamID64:76561198200409234
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200409234/
Vouches: cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i have piticipated in a verry sucsedful drug bust and i was in the origanal rphd with (:) and i love working as a team with a group of people
Experience: at least 100 or more hours
Previous bans: i have ben banned for things i didnt know but now i know and i appealed for most
How long have you been police continuously: 15 days
Do you have Ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: of corse me love rp
What are the illegal items?: explosives coalition(if you ar not chief or higher) and drugs
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report it to kok or computer
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report it to an chief or higher
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: cal, for backup and as a team arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: ask a deputy or captain for a warnt
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: work as a team to extract the hostage and arrest the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: work as a team to kill the raiders to defend the base
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the rober save the civilian
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for back up and arrest them
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: if you are not a chief or higher
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no it must be 2
By Vanille
IGN: swaglord57
SteamID64:76561198200409234
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200409234/
Vouches: cleanse
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i have piticipated in a verry sucsedful drug bust and i was in the origanal rphd with (:) and i love working as a team with a group of people
Experience: at least 100 or more hours
Previous bans: i have ben banned for things i didnt know but now i know and i appealed for most
How long have you been police continuously: 15 days
Do you have Ts3:yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: of corse me love rp
What are the illegal items?: explosives coalition(if you ar not chief or higher) and drugs
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report it to kok or computer
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report it to an chief or higher
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report it to dutchy
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: cal, for backup and as a team arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: ask a deputy or captain for a warnt
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: work as a team to extract the hostage and arrest the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: work as a team to kill the raiders to defend the base
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the rober save the civilian
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for back up and arrest them
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: if you are not a chief or higher
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no it must be 2
Very good swat , put me on the vouch list if you wish
IGN: Alex Brayben
SteamID64:76561198312396377
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312396377/
Vouches: Nate Brayben
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I should be accepted because I work good with others, I know slot about RPHD because of my brother Nate and I know how arresting people works because Nate has taught me and I work well with him. Also I know a lot of people in RPHD by name.
Experience: I was police chief on a different server.
Previous bans: Read the rules was my only ban when I first came on.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, Explosvies, coalition gear if not high enough rank, Swat/Police gear if not police, Police car if not police, Military knife.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Call backup then attempt to arrest with the backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Tell my higher ups
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Negotiate then call backup and call a rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Snipe and take out some enemies then go in with backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will kill the robbers and save the person being robbed.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call backup then go in and disrupt the deal and trash the drugs.
IGN: Alex Brayben
SteamID64:76561198312396377
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312396377/
Vouches: Nate Brayben
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I should be accepted because I work good with others, I know slot about RPHD because of my brother Nate and I know how arresting people works because Nate has taught me and I work well with him. Also I know a lot of people in RPHD by name.
Experience: I was police chief on a different server.
Previous bans: Read the rules was my only ban when I first came on.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, Explosvies, coalition gear if not high enough rank, Swat/Police gear if not police, Police car if not police, Military knife.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Call backup then attempt to arrest with the backup.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Tell my higher ups
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Negotiate then call backup and call a rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Snipe and take out some enemies then go in with backup.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will kill the robbers and save the person being robbed.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call backup then go in and disrupt the deal and trash the drugs.
Your application has been ACCEPTED! Add me on steam to be added to the group!
IGN: Nathanielsfigaro (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198346590002
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: ran over someone
How long have you been police continuously: like a 4 weeks
Do you have Ts3: no
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some xDreamLand pro skills taught me how to fly(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
Dutchy liked this
IGN: Nathanielsfigaro (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198346590002
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: ran over someone
How long have you been police continuously: like a 4 weeks
Do you have Ts3: no
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some xDreamLand pro skills taught me how to fly(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
1- not mature at all

When he was bandit he would not drop his gun so I had to arrest and kill him and then he threatened to report me and I gave him 4 warnings ten seconds apart.then later there was 6 cops around him and he was daring them to arrest him.

I would do 100- if I could

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!