You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JaneSharpe
IGN: JaneSharpe
SteamID64: 76561198362791154

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362791154
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the RPHD because I have been police for a very long time and have performed many successful arrests against bandits and outlaws in Washington! I also love the RP aspect of the server and my excellent PVP skills would also help the rphd maintain law and order!
Experience: I am relatively experienced on pandahut 10 especially RP-style servers in general.
Previous bans: I got banned a few times when I joined this server mainly for KOS as I did not know the rules, however once I read them I have hardly got banned since.
How long have you been police continuously: About 2 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries , glue , military knife , unlicensed guns , at least 2 police outfit wearing, explosives of all types. (even makeshift)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your piloting skills from 1- 10: 8
Rate your driving skills from 1- 10: 7
Rate your sailing skills from 1-10: 8.5
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would tell the police where the bandits are and I would use the police radio /pr in order to call for backup and tell the other cops what the bandits are doing. Once prepared, I would call an arrest and using /arrest name reason and the other cops would assist.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I would inform the police of what is exactly inside the base and give them the location of the base. I would get a warrant from a captain and get other police to search the base and destroy any illegal items using command /trash.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would pretend to negotiate with the hostage taker, however I would secretly call for backup and at the best possible moment I would type the rescue command with the other cops in which we would kill the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would call for police backup and I would be sneaky and prone in order to kill the raider(s).
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would call for backup (if needed) and I would kill the bandits.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would arrest them using the command /arrest name drugs and I may possibly call for backup if deemed so.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal.
By Flopdup
IGN: JaneSharpe
SteamID64: 76561198362791154

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362791154
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join the RPHD because I have been police for a very long time and have performed many successful arrests against bandits and outlaws in Washington! I also love the RP aspect of the server and my excellent PVP skills would also help the rphd maintain law and order!
Experience: I am relatively experienced on pandahut 10 especially RP-style servers in general.
Previous bans: I got banned a few times when I joined this server mainly for KOS as I did not know the rules, however once I read them I have hardly got banned since.
How long have you been police continuously: About 2 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries , glue , military knife , unlicensed guns , at least 2 police outfit wearing, explosives of all types. (even makeshift)
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7.5
Rate your piloting skills from 1- 10: 8
Rate your driving skills from 1- 10: 7
Rate your sailing skills from 1-10: 8.5
If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I would double check to see if he was an rphd member. I would also make sure he was being corrupt, take a screenshot and send it to higher ranks and report it to owners and mods.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would tell the police where the bandits are and I would use the police radio /pr in order to call for backup and tell the other cops what the bandits are doing. Once prepared, I would call an arrest and using /arrest name reason and the other cops would assist.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I would inform the police of what is exactly inside the base and give them the location of the base. I would get a warrant from a captain and get other police to search the base and destroy any illegal items using command /trash.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I would pretend to negotiate with the hostage taker, however I would secretly call for backup and at the best possible moment I would type the rescue command with the other cops in which we would kill the kidnapper.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would call for police backup and I would be sneaky and prone in order to kill the raider(s).
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would call for backup (if needed) and I would kill the bandits.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would arrest them using the command /arrest name drugs and I may possibly call for backup if deemed so.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal.
Your app has been declined, you have made several mistakes, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.
IGN:Guilty
SteamID64:76561198234145400
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234145400/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:Because I feel like I'm not doing as much as a could,but with this new RPPD I will be able to bring them to prison and be able to help out with construction of the HQ because I'm mvp+ and I could be builder while helping
Experience:if you mean experience as a cop then a lot,like 150 hours worth,if you mean like (villain sherrif,deputy.unturned things for doing good/bad deeds.) then I am thug(it is because I have killed robbers and it gave me that I'm not reall a corrupt cop)
Previous bans:2 when I was new both 1 hour bans
How long have you been police continuously:2 weeks
Do you have Ts3:yes
What are the illegal items?:mili knifes,berries/berrie by products, explosives but not rocket launchers,two things of police clothing,rails.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:6
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:Report it to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: tell a chief dep or cap
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:tell the deputy or captin
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:tell the captin
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:tell flobdup
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: first of all corrupt* and I would report it to mods
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:get the person to follow me and if they don't call for back up,if they do I would get them into a building and make the arrest and complete it as quickly and carefully as possible.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:record/photo graph it and show it to a higher up
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:call for backup and reason with the kidnapper,intil back up arrives and if they still cant be reasoned with break in and (sadly) kill the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:call for backup and tell all nearby non police to run,then snipe the raiders while waiting for further instruction
If you see a robbery what will you do?:eliminate the robber and make sure the person getting robbed is ok
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: if they are both bandits call for back up if only one is then arrest the drugdealer,if there two bandits I will wiat for back u and tail the drugdealer
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?:for non police yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:no
Last edited by guiltygriefer on February 14th, 2017, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danny Dog
Guilty wrote:
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: if they are both bandits call for back up if only one is then arrest the drugdealer,if there two bandits I will wiat for back u and tail the drugdealer
You should always arrest with a team mate.
Is morphine a drug?:no
Morphine is a drug.
IGN: Papa SMURF LOVES KITTENS
SteamID64:76561198042407382
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PAPASMURFLOVESKITTENS/
Vouches: Refuze.io He said that I am decent at pvp and play on 10 a lot
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I should be in the RPPD because I am a very commited player of pandahut roleplay and also I am active and know the rules very well.
Experience: I understand the requirments of being a police officer and what to do in a rp situation involving the police. I have played as the role police for many days and weeks sometimes on weeks on end.
Previous bans: I have benn banned multiple times that I dont remember but I have learned from those bans and because of that I am now a trial mod.
How long have you been police continuously: 6 days is the max time I have been a police continuosly.
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes, I must I am a trial mod so I must follow the rules and apply the athority on others.
What are the illegal items?: Tanks, berries, unlicensed guns, military knifes, Any sort of police uniform if not playing as Police, c4, rockets (rocketlauncher), Spec ops gear, coalition gear, vaccines, morphine, adreanaline,
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 1
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: tell a higher staff member or if serious enough ban or warnings
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will give warnings or tell admins
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: tell a deputy, captain, or staff
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: tell staff or captin
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Tell staff or leader of group
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Tell owner or staff
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will take action or call for backup if needed
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Ask a higher rank officer for a police raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call rescue and help as much as I can
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: help and assist to defend the victums
If you see a robbery what will you do?: shoot the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest the dealer for drug trafficing and jail
Is morphine a drug?: yesw
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: yes if ur not cop
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: yes if it is vest

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!