You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Bob Ross
So I was just thinking, on the rp server everyone is practically some form of police or a bandit. It's hard to even rp with some people because ill go to talk to them and in fear of being robbed they'll just run away! I just want a friendly conversation but because there are so many bandits its hard sometimes. So what I was thinking was what if there were more roles? Like a combination of other roles with different purposes to make the roleplay experience more diverse. So you could be walking next to Kent Raceway and see 2 race car drivers (horrible example can't really think of a purpose for this role but whatever lol) racing one another or something like that. The point is its would be cool to see some new roles to change up and make the interaction more unique. Thank you for listening to my sorta long post and tell me your thoughts below :D
Last edited by Bob Ross on February 21st, 2016, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tublo
Could add a civilian role?
Just basic person, does what they like, inside the law obviously.
Could be the default role when you spawn or something.
By Bob Ross
Ya that's a great idea! ( why didn't I think of that lol) it would be a lot better than just starting as "guest"
Last edited by Bob Ross on February 24th, 2016, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
Ooh, nice! Maybe if you post some new roles, they may get accepted :D
By Bob Ross
Ok so I was thinking of some new roles totally not asleep:

1. Civilian (credit to tublo)
So this would be just the default role. You cannot raid. You cannot rob. Can build a base for storing belongings (2x2x1 only). Cannot buy any vehicles. Can sell civilian ammunition crates, civilian guns, and civilian magazines anywhere.
Kit consists of a white T-shirt, work jeans, a baseball bat, a white bedroll, a white baseball cap, a colt, 1 spare mag, a box of civilian ammo
OK so because this post is kinda long and it took me a while I will post it and have 1 post for 1 role, again credit to tublo for the idea of civilian.
By Bob Ross
2. Lumberjack
Cannot raid. Cannot rob. Can build a house for storing belongings (2x3x1 only). Can buy Trucks only. Can sell logs, planks, sticks (not the actual base part however) anything wood related, and axes.
Kit consists of a plaid shirt, work jeans, a fire axe (I was thinking camp axe but I don't think it's good enough maybe a chainsaw? Reply and suggest what you think it should be) a red bed roll, camp fire, 3 bottled waters , and 2 cooked venison.
So this role could have some tweaks I haven't come up with everything there is to come up with like I was thinking a lumberjack could also buy wood. This is similar to builder but definitely doesn't steal the builders job. The Lumberjack only works with wood. once again tell me all your suggestions by replying to the role you have a suggestion to :P
By Bob Ross
If anyone has any ideas on any new roles they would like to see added pls comment. Hopefully with enough support they can get added!
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
Oh and also... Moved topic.
By Bob Ross
Thanks totally slipped my mind when creating this topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!