You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Redscorpion
I find bandits to have almost full power against the common ppl. I just got robbed and lost all of my stuff for just walking around. Why is that? I built something that took a hour and it got robbed in seconds. I think bandits should not be able to do so.
By Tublo
Bandits do have very strict rules.
They can only rob and raid every 30 minutes.
You were just unfortunate.
By Arashi_tlk
Bandits do have very strict rules.
They can only rob and raid every 30 minutes.
You were just unfortunate.
Rob every 15, raid every 30.
I find bandits to have almost full power against the common ppl. I just got robbed and lost all of my stuff for just walking around. Why is that? I built something that took a hour and it got robbed in seconds. I think bandits should not be able to do so.
How exactly did you lose everything? In the Bandit rules it states that Bandits can only rob you of your visible weapons, and backpack. Which is pretty restricting in it's self. You would still have space to store things, which means you didn't lose everything. Unless this specific person really told you to drop everything you have (which like I said, is breaking the rules)
By Redscorpion
They stole my 334 night vision and all of my stuff. Idk their names but they do have mics.
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
Topic moved.
By Redscorpion
Idk the ppl who robbed Mendoza how will they be bannded?
By Arashi_tlk
They wont be. There isn't a way to ban someone if the Admins/Mods don't have names, or evidence. If at the time, you knew the rules it could of been prevented and a mod could of stepped in and you would of gotten your stuff back. But it being days later, more than likely it's just a waste of time now. Use this as a learning lesson, and stay up to date on the rules man. It's a sure-fire way to play true on the RP server.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!