You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By BannedHammer
I think that any tresspassers should be KOS instead of calling out warnings. I enjoy having to type a warning and before I can get to Warning 3 they call raid and kill me. They should know what is theres and what isn't. So please allow KOS on tresspassers.
By Tublo
What would count as 'tresspassing'?
People would just say "Oh, I didn't know that was a base"
By BannedHammer
If they step into a base. If it's a structure and you walk in it. Not outside of it. But in it or even inside the vicinity of the walls. Should be tresspassing.
By Arashi_tlk
Honestly, I have a feeling the Trespassing KOS rule is gonna be shot down. BUUUTTTT....

To have some control on the trespassing kos it should be limited to being inside the base. And if you have a proper base, it would be closed off completely. So for it to be classified as a base it should be completely closed in with floors, walls, and a ceiling, of course the door too, other wise it's more of just a hut than a base. This way people that are in the middle of building can't call the trespassing rule when they don't even have a proper base up. The only way for trespassers to get in would be to break in if you don't have a metal/vault door. That would be breaking in without announcing a raid, which is illegal.

If they're inside your walls because it's open, then you should have to ask them to leave, 3 warnings to leave before you're in your right to shoot. The trespasser doesn't have the right to shoot at the owner/bodyguard, they just have to leave.
By kamohsnap
Nice point BANNED, Maybe rag might approve!! But we should have to at least tell them they are in our base before we start shooting otherwise people might be confused as to why in the world they just got KOSed! Overall. nice idea! ;)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!