You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By jamee9
Hello,As a concern police officer i feel dominated since there is no possible way to arrest players after they do drugs or rob etc.once i saw two guys doing drug business, when i went to them and i said i am arresting u they just simply shoot u to death.so i was wondering if you guys could put something or a plugin in which a officer arrest a player the player no longer move or do anything only access inventory,the officer can than move the player to jail or car.please do something like this so that the RP of a officer is not dominated.

Thanks
By RagnarosPower
Hm that would be kinda op if police officers can ''freeze'' people as they wish
By Arashi_tlk
Police definitely have no power when it comes to bandits that don't want to be arrested. The RP fails every time because they don't want to be arrested, or if their are corrupt cops. Having a function to actually cuff a suspect, or jail them is something eventually needing to be done. Cops themselves aren't suppose to be corrupt, any that are should be stripped this way only honest, trustworthy cops will be left and that arrest power wouldn't be OP at all. It would be used properly and no problems would be had.

What's OP currently isn't the fact that the cops would be able to freeze someone but the fact that Bandits can just gun down a cop without a care in the world. And you can only restrict Bandits so much before the role isn't as fun anymore.

Police Officers can ban together though until something is implemented so that it balances out the power a bit. This will make it less likely for bandits to just gun down the Police and getting away with it.
By danzeman00
If the cuffing becomes a thing police would have to be an applied role. We can't have Randy's coming in and just cuffing people, also it would have to persist upon log in but maybe be for a limited time, or go away when the cuffing officer is dead/left the server. Also a way to search people for explosives and or guns.
By jamee9
I know that you are trying to say that it will become a overpowered role but this how police role works arresting people,putting them in jail etc.the role of a an offcier is always whitelisted.and going to jail(if the crime is big) is for a limited time.cuffing people is done if he has broken speed limits or something has to be checked etc.

P.S:sorry if i sound like nerdy,I play arma 3 RP life mod too much. B-)
By jamee9
Well,I would love to thank you for implementing the cuffs,now RP is fun.thanks for listening my suggestion.
By George
The cuffs were added by Nelson. Just wanted to let u know
By BannedHammer
One suggestion is to make sure they are complying and have their weapons away before you even mention the word arrest. Once you say arrest they have the right to resist and kill you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!