You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Arashi_tlk
Nelson is adding handcuffs next update! Hell yeah, that's gonna help out with arresting and hostages somewhat. Time will tell if he really does add it next friday, or how it will really work (just cuffing hands and able to run away, or if it's gonna lock people down completely)

Either way, we could make it so it's only for Police or higher up's that can buy the handcuffs.

https://trello.com/b/M2jI6d2e/unturned-roadmap (3.14.7.0 Update)
Last edited by Arashi_tlk on February 26th, 2016, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bob Ross
Really?!? That's so awesome! Especially for RP. It will make the RP community real happy (talking about not just pandahut) and depending on how it works, it could be cool and make encounters in regular survival/PvP servers a lot more interesting
By RagnarosPower
OMG AKJSDHJJASJDH I'M SO HYPED
By danzeman00
Nice sarcasm rag... Hopefully no horny 10 year olds use them to fufill their fantasies
By Miku
Bandits Handcuffing Cops and moving them into a bank, robbing the bank, using them as hostages, getting some other roles handcuffed and more hostages, selling your hostages for a helicopter out and taking off into the sunset.
By Arashi_tlk
Bandits Handcuffing Cops and moving them into a bank, robbing the bank, using them as hostages, getting some other roles handcuffed and more hostages, selling your hostages for a helicopter out and taking off into the sunset.
+1, someone make this happen and make a movie about it!
By The Realist
I swear, first two hours is rag running round with handcuffs and cuffing random people. Im just not going to play for those two hours
By Miku
Na, that'd def be me, I could get away with it, I would ddos Indeed for it. Kidding of course but eh, I can see it now "WHY DID YOU ARREST THE WHOLE SERVER" Miku: I was testing gawd it's just 1 server it could be worse.
By RagnarosPower
Na, that'd def be me, I could get away with it, I would ddos Indeed for it. Kidding of course but eh, I can see it now "WHY DID YOU ARREST THE WHOLE SERVER" Miku: I was testing gawd it's just 1 server it could be worse.
10/10 proof on white and black with ddos threat, staff ban #drama alert #rebel

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!