You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By WildWest
Okay, today i was playing and kos level per player was like 250/500%, what i mean with these? i was with my police outfit and my bandit roll trolling people telling them that i was checking his inventory for ilegal stuff (clearly if there was something good i was going to stole it) when i get in a gun store, my car was on the other street so come outside to bring it to the door when i hear "drop all" 2 weaponsmiths and 1 bandit where inside so??? i get in and saw that Unknowned and The Best (weaponsmith) were aiming peanut so he drop it all, i see these and thaought they are both bandits so i take the shot, when i did the other weaponsmith shot me, i was like wtf????? 2 weaponsmiths helping 1 bandit on a robbery that was not even annnounced in chat? what the fuck is these? i come back and calmed telled them sir, that was kos so rules said that you have to give me my stuff, he start yelling COME HERE COME HERE HE IS THREATINING ME WITH ROBBING, and they killed me, these happend once and once again till i finally decided okay, i'm at | of revenge, i telled sympathy and he said i recommend to go to other pandahut, and i tell him no, i will calm down and go to talk with them about rules, when i'm back i get inside of gun store and start talking, of seeing they where going to have a problem they tell me to come out and i did, i go to the door and start talking from there when they shot me, so what is what i mean with these? Like sympathy said to reduce kos and you getting banned i recomend to when you are really angry go to other pandahuts and get a killing spree.
By RagnarosPower
Mkay? I'm confused if you're saying that you got those guys were going against the rules then why didn't you tell sympathy? because you claimed that he was on.
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
blameone. jag

I went out of my game and actually handled it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!