You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By $atanicPanic
Steam Name and In-Game Name:✪Paradøx and Ƭυят | Paradox
Police rank wanted(1st rank is police chief, then deputy and then police captain): Police Chief
Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 3:30PM to 9:00 PM
Time Zone: Central Time Zone (Wisconsin)
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 450+
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:149019845
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258305419
Higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes. I also have teamspeak
Have you been banned on pandahut before? If yes, why?: No I have not.
Why do you want to become this certain rank: I want to become this certain rank because I believe I am responsible, Quick-Thinking, Logical, I have good judgement, and I am extremely active in the community.
What are the illegal items: explosives, military knives, drugs including berries and glue.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, I know all of the rules, No KOS, No robbing unless you are a Bandit, etc.
If a guy is minding his own business, would you search him or let him pass?: I would let him pass, unless I hear talking about anything illegal, in area chat or voice chat. Or they are in possession of illegal items.
Thank you for your consideration.
~$atanicPanic (Paradox)
By $atanicPanic
Any responce? No responses in over 2 weeks.
By Shade Official
-1 100% not he does something called HOS (Hurt on sight) meaning he hits you but doesn't kill you so says "Not KOS bro its HOS not against the rules kill me and get banned." Plus the fact he is a bandit (sucks) and is not a nice person to talk to or be around.
By 3gamingchannel
-1 100% not he does something called HOS (Hurt on sight) meaning he hits you but doesn't kill you so says "Not KOS bro its HOS not against the rules kill me and get banned." Plus the fact he is a bandit (sucks) and is not a nice person to talk to or be around.
Actually you would be able to kill him if he punched/shot you.
By $atanicPanic
Just a few things,
1. I don't play on the roleplay server with my name as $atanicPanic.
2. I never have
3. Never been banned
4. Never play as bandit (Never Tried it Either)
5. I don't know what half the things you are referring to are, because I never play under this name in Unturned how could you say that it was me doing these things
6. Maybe there was another player name $atanicPanic before me, idk
7. All I'm saying is that I have absolutely no clue to what you are talking about
(p.s I'm being completely honest)
By $atanicPanic
Also I always either play as weaponsmith or Police officer. Never been arrested either. The only time I was a bandit was when I first started on the server for a day and I didn't like it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!