You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Um very detailed... Many things in here don't apply? Such as bartender and black market dealer. Also not being able to use chat as a reason for a warrant is really kind of BS.
I much prefer current rules and personally I think that in some ways these are too limiting but in other places way to free.
Um very detailed... Many things in here don't apply? Such as bartender and black market dealer. Also not being able to use chat as a reason for a warrant is really kind of BS.
I much prefer current rules and personally I think that in some ways these are too limiting but in other places way to free.
+1, The rules set by Arashi are sufficient,
IMO i dont really like this. I don't know, It just doesn't sound like the good ol' RP server we all know and love. I think we should just stick with the original rules in play and not have to go through all that.
By Salami
+1. Although some current are not included which should, the detail like this is something we maybe need as now people find 'loopholes' within rules.
Do what? xD. Was this a joke?

But what brought about these "Test RP rules"? On another note, I will probably be questioning some of these rules here soon. Seeing as some might clash against the current rules, and would like to know why they're being changed.
Typo:

General Rules
3. Do not impersonate an Staff or staff. (this one is clear)

Building Rules
16. When a building sign is up, you cannot be growing drugs and such. (grammar issue)

Police Rules
15. If an Staff is called during a Police raid, all roleplay should stop until the Staff has finished the sit. Continuing to kill or destroy can result in punishment.

One of the biggest things that stuck out was the numbering on the lists. (1,2, skip a few, 99, 100.) None of them were properly numbered sequentially. And some had gaps like there was a rule removed and the space was left.

Kudo's on adding scamming being against the rules.

Questions about rules:

Role-playing Rules

11. You must make a reasonable attempt to take the Mayor hostage before opening fire on him (you must be a raiding class to take hostages).
So why is it raiding classes can now take hostages? Before it was just Bandits, seeing as they were the corrupt bad guys of the server, but now your opening it up to nearly half the server can take hostages?

13. You may not defend random people, only your friends, gang members/allied gang members, and occupants of your base.
That goes against Rags rule about anyone can kill a bandit that is robbing someone else. Which I was against in the first place, but curious to why it's now changing.

16. Baiting Police is not allowed. It's Fail RP.
What about that is failed RP? In fact, it's still RP regardless if it was to stir up the Police or not. That's like saying if a bandit wants to be chased, because they love a good ol' Cop chase, they couldn't do it.

Role-playing Rules - In Depth

2. You must wait 10 minutes in-between raiding. (you must wait 20 minutes in-between raiding the same person or base)
So the raiding limit is being brought down 20 mins? The normal Raid time between raids is 30 mins. Why the change?

Raiding Rules - In Depth

1b. Other Classes may raid with another person.
That makes it sound like you're giving the okay for non-raiding classes to raid with raidable classes. Rewording is in order.

Building Rules

7. Do not build inside unowned buildings or ones that you do not own.
It sounds like you're not allow to build in prebuilt structures. (Houses, buildings Nelson has on the maps)

10. Bases that require crouching or alter your speed or movement in any way are disallowed.
This one just sounds absurd. You're limiting the base defense of others drastically. Why was this rule added? Or the thought behind it?

15. While building, put up a sign that says "Building" to let others know you are not roleplaying.
This sounds like a rule that is gonna be exploited big time. And why are they not roleplaying? Just because they're building? This would literally stop all roleplaying to be done with this person. THIS Fails RP. Along with....

17. Do not interfere with people that have a "Building" sign.
Both of these rules would go against Role-playing Rules, 24. Do not Fail RP.

Note: This contraband list may not always be completely up to date, and common sense should take over. For example, a maplestrike is as rare that is a eaglestrike. So it is legal. A RPG is obviously not.
If we go off of that, then Timberwolfs, Grizzlies, Matamorez, etc. would also be illegal.

Rough draft though, it wasn't that bad. A lot of people don't like change, and some of these rules are gonna slap some people hard lol.
Last edited by Arashi_tlk on March 15th, 2016, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These will most likely not be implemented
Seeing as it's Miku (A Co-Owner) it shouldn't be taken lightly. But we will see as time goes on.
Do what? xD. Was this a joke?

But what brought about these "Test RP rules"? On another note, I will probably be questioning some of these rules here soon. Seeing as some might clash against the current rules, and would like to know why they're being changed.
Taking my fame ;( Nah jk :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!