You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Arashi_tlk
Are Bait Robberies against the rules? If so, place it in the rules please.

I wasn't apart of it, but someone tonight was robbed right after TPing to a guy asking for a builder. Instead of having the guy build something, he told him it was a robbery and robbed the guy. The rules don't say anything against it. And I've been told that you can be robbed even after tping to someone. Which could be old info now. But I was a Weaponsmith back then and was told I could be robbed by someone right after I accept their tp.
By Arashi_tlk
RP'ing after accepting a TP or TP'ing to someone is Fail RP and is bannable.
......How does that fail RP? So you're saying all RP situations after a TP is failed RP?

A guy wants to buy something, the weaponsmith says "TP to me". The weaponsmith proceeds to sell to the guy, RPing. That's failed RP?

And the second bit you said "or TP'ing to someone is Fail RP and is bannable." So your saying you can't TP to anyone because TP'ing is failed RP?

Why do we have TP if it's just gonna be considered Failed RP? That isn't ANYWHERE in the rules, and if it really is against the rules it should be listed in the rules. And the reason I ask all of this is because the answer you gave didn't answer my question but raise more, obviously.
By The Realist
RP'ing after accepting a TP or TP'ing to someone is Fail RP and is bannable.
......How does that fail RP? So you're saying all RP situations after a TP is failed RP?

A guy wants to buy something, the weaponsmith says "TP to me". The weaponsmith proceeds to sell to the guy, RPing. That's failed RP?

And the second bit you said "or TP'ing to someone is Fail RP and is bannable." So your saying you can't TP to anyone because TP'ing is failed RP?

Why do we have TP if it's just gonna be considered Failed RP? That isn't ANYWHERE in the rules, and if it really is against the rules it should be listed in the rules. And the reason I ask all of this is because the answer you gave didn't answer my question but raise more, obviously.
One of the biggest reasons that i dislike dealing with bandits, or having to go to them for something.
By RagnarosPower
You're in the wrong there banned, that isnt fail rp at all, if you /home and somebody is near your bed and robs you would you call that fail rp? I don't think so, the guy just happened to accept his tp so he got robbed, next time he shouldnt but I dont see how that is fail rp.
By Arashi_tlk
Might want to inform your Mods then. Some guy robbed someone after a TP and probably got banned for it because mods were saying that was against the rules to bait rob. I can't recall which mod it was, but yeah.

Honestly, seems shady and wouldn't be surprised if bait robbing like that became against the rules. But Rag's words are law xD
By BannedHammer
You're in the wrong there banned, that isnt fail rp at all, if you /home and somebody is near your bed and robs you would you call that fail rp? I don't think so, the guy just happened to accept his tp so he got robbed, next time he shouldnt but I dont see how that is fail rp.
Now that I think about it I see your point, considering it's their fault for sending or accepting a TP.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!