You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Kaleo_Kinky
------
Last edited by Kaleo_Kinky on March 24th, 2016, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tublo
+1
First app not to lie about hours played.
Good information layout.
Good player.
+1
By BannedHammer
+1
Good information layout.
Good player.
+1
saying I lie? :cry:
By Tublo
+1
Good information layout.
Good player.
+1
saying I lie? :cry:
Not you hammer xD
Just most people put like "I'm play 70000000 hour in Pandahut"
When the have like 3 hours in Unturned.
By Kaleo_Kinky
You have been banned multiple times with your apps being declined... :/
not multiple times, most was either a miss understanding or an accident. And i only had 1 other app that wasn't declined, i just didst have enough information and didn't put in enough effort. :?
By Shade Official
Kaleo can be... Well. Closed minded. He doesn't grasp the concepts of that when you are a mod you have to look at both sides listen and learn when someone is not being 100% honest (BannedHammer Master at this) and then weighing the two sides and making a judgement which is not bias or overbalanced to one persons side unless it was clearly one parties fault I.e = Mass KOS,KOS

Also the fact he has the tendency to when proven wrong going on a huge rant about things and losing his cool (Spent 1 hour in a call with him listening to him complain that the other guy was being a "smartass" Quite funny but not if he is a mod) Also he holds grudges which can also lead to unfair bans and bias opinions to a situation.

I'm very sorry Kaleo but I will have to put -1
By Josh
I talk to Kaleo a lot over ts, the dude knows the rules well, roleplays well, and plays a lot, but has been banned multiple times (4 to be exact). I will admit recently he has been following the rules better. My vote is +0, mostly because he really doesn't strike me as a "mod type".

No offense mate.
By RavenzLeon
Please use the correct format as you skipped some questions and had some in the wrong order. Aside from that aim for 200+ hours and expand on your "Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member" because I only got that you can be very active from that, state what sets you asside from other Moderators in terms of "things" you can do for the server and for players as an individual.

Format: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1480

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!