You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By weeblescombined
On #10, players feel that they can KOS. I have witnessed in the past and claimed for mod but didn't get a response. That made it obvious no mod was on and that players thought they could do what they want. This is why I feel you should accept Mods less scarcely and have more of them based in different time zones
By Tublo
If someone koses and you can provide it please do so.
Most of the mods are from different time zones, however, a lot of them also have school/work/other priorities and so can not be on 100% of the time.
By BannedHammer
The one night I decided to get some sleep and the server goes mad from kos. Please report each person by name alongside some proof and we can handle the rest of it. Only sucky part would be loss of gear and experience. I apologize again for not being on.
By The Realist
If someone koses and you can provide it please do so.
Most of the mods are from different time zones, however, a lot of them also have school/work/other priorities and so can not be on 100% of the time.
+1, I may seem like the bright bubbly mod, but I do have a life and this takes the back burner as this is a hobby.
By Tublo
On #10, players feel that they can KOS. I have witnessed in the past and claimed for mod but didn't get a response. That made it obvious no mod was on and that players thought they could do what they want. This is why I feel you should accept Mods less scarcely and have more of them based in different time zones
Today two more mods have been added, both on trial, one of which is on the server for a lot of the time. Hope that they can provide help for you.
By WildWest
To be able to provide proof i recomend you to download fraps from the youtuber BenFromTheBay so you can record your games and catch kosers, cdmers or anyone breaking a rule in the spot
By weeblescombined
It wasn't last night. It was a few days ago and I cant download as I am borrowing laptop from my friend.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!