You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By UDontKnow
PLEASE DONT REPLY WITH NONSENSE REPLIES. YOU GUYS ARE ALL MATURE AND CAN KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF. ONLY SERIOUS APPLICATIONS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How can you have a war on terrorism when war itself is terrorism?"
Have you ever wanted to wreak havoc upon the cities of Washington?
Do you want to be feared among the police
Do you like raiding, killing, and robbing people?
Are you tired of living your nice little tidy life in Seattle?
Then you came to the right place!

The Grim Corps is a group of specialized people in almost everything. We raid, destroy, murder, and kidnap. We don't show fear. Show no mercy and you will show yourself victorious. Think you have the guts to be apart of us? Fill out the application/format below in reply forum and I/we will decide your application. We are just starting off and have high priority spots open. We are in need of higher-ups.
Code: Select all 1. In-Game Name- 2. Amount of hours? (We can check)- 3. Age (Minimum of 13)- 4. Active or No- 5. Timezone- 6. Steam profile link- 7. Have you ever been banned before?- 8. What type of player are you? Are you more of a criminal or normal citizen- 9. What could you bring to Grim Corps- 10. Why do you want to join?- 11. If a higher-up told you to raid a base that was your friend's or someone you liked, would you do it?- 12. If someone told you to kill someone without reasonable cause, would you do it?- 12.2 If I gave you a gun and told you to shoot me would you do it?- 13. If you are being arrested, what would you do?- 14. If you are being robbed, what would you do?- 15. If you are being kidnapped, what would you do?- 16. Discord-

Note, We can terminate your application at any point. If you are banned we do a 3 strike program. 3 strikes and you are out. You follow all of your higher-up's orders ALL(If they are making you do something against pandahut rules, report them to moderators/administrators of pandahut and to me.) Do you understand these following words? If you do not, you may be automatically denied of application. [/b]

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!