You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By GhostDragon
In-game Name: Outspace

Online Hours With Timezone: EST and like 3-10 if I dont have work. Otherwise 8-11

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeyImOutspace/

Steam64 ID: 76561198273162335

Which Position Are You Applying For?: Minister of Commerce

Current Role In-Game: Salesman

Any Past Experiences?: Yes, I have been the economics minister for 3 different mayors between all servers and I was mayor of 10 in June and did very well economically.

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I am literally the richest player on RP except Quavo but quavo doesnt play. I know how to handle money and will dish it out like crazy to noobs who want businesses

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: To help support the economic growth of the server and push players from poor to rich

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: More money than literally anyone else can manage and all of my tips and tricks I bring with it(Might make a forum post abt economic tips and tricks on 10)

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Sure
Was also my minister of crime and cool kid stuff. +1
By Liona
In-game Name: wo shi da peng

Online Hours With Timezone: 3pm-3am MYT

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pvp-_-staff/

Steam64 ID: in sig

Current Role In-Game: CEO/Salesman

Any Past Experiences?: Yeah was vice for Matt i think on #13

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I'm just a guy who's trying to make RP a more RP bases server with shops, apartments and just a more immersive RP experience rather than just a raiding/restricted pvp sim.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: To help improve the living standards of mainly our non-donator players and give them some security within making their bases and their shops.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I would love to implement an "insurance policy" where by any businesses/players who apply and get accepted into our insurance program, would be refunded up to 25% of their overall base value + get funds paid for by myself to repair any damage to their base.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: I do.
By Halo
Ghost Dragon's Application For Defense Minister
Ghost Dragon's Application For Town Minister (Everett)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! I hope we can work together to better the state of Washington through your law enforcement expertise and also your expertise as mayor in order to develop the town of Everett. I hope to achieve great things with you during my term as mayor. Welcome to the office, GhostDragon!

Kind regards,
Mayor of the State of Washington,
Halo
GhostDragon liked this
By Halo
In-game Name: TheBigBadWolf

Online Hours With Timezone: central 4-10pm weekdays 6-12am weekends

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/

Steam64 ID:76561198906230216

Which Position Are You Applying For?: Public Affairs Minister

Any Past Experiences?: Not really

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I think the administration should choose me for this position because I like to help people grow their own economy and businesses so that they can be the next most successful business leader of Washington, to encourage them to keep going even when their economy starts to fall to the bottom of the ocean. I also will take any suggestion to the mayor if it is a well thought out (not something like give everyone 2m bamboo) and have the rest of the administration vote on the topic, so that Washington can be driven towards new ideas and new experiences for new and old pandas to enjoy. If the community is having and argument/affair with any new rules or regulations set into Washington i will be sure to handle it to my best ability if the mayor and other administration members are not available.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: I would like to become the Public Affairs Minister because its something i love to do, that is listening to other people suggestions and opinions on the regulations for Washington, it seems like something that not many people would be able to handle but i ensure you i can.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I will bring forth new and improved versions of the already great rules and regulations to further improve the experience of all pandas in the great city of Washington.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: I will serve Washington with the best of my ability.
Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! I look forward to working alongside you and solving the problems addressed towards the administration side by side meeting the demands of the people step by step. I hope that during the term of this administration, we both can achieve results in which the citizens of Washington are satisfied with. Welcome to the office, TheBigBadWolf!

PS:Be sure to join our Discord server!

Kind regards,
Halo
By Halo
In-game Name:Salsa

Online Hours With Timezone:Weekdays:pm-10pm Weekends 9pm-5pm.EST

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/KickusDickus/

Steam64 ID: 76561198801206583

Which Position Are You Applying For?:Police Minister

Current Role In-Game:Police Deputy

Any Past Experiences?:no

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position:I am a police deputy and would fit great as i have been an officer for over 2 months now

Why You Would Like To Become This Position:I would like to help out the mayor and get more funding to the police force

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position:I would push for the building of a police station and funding of good working officers

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay:Yes

Salary Is Undisclosed Information Kept From The Public. Upon Being Accepted Into The Position, That Information Will Be Given To You
Declined. Unfortunately, the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office has decided to decline you for the position of Police Minister. We thank you for applying for the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office, but at this time, we'll have to be declining you. We hope you understand our decision.

Kind regards,
Halo
By Halo
In-game Name: Outspace

Online Hours With Timezone: EST and like 3-10 if I dont have work. Otherwise 8-11

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeyImOutspace/

Steam64 ID: 76561198273162335

Any Past Experiences?: Yes, I have been the economics minister for 3 different mayors between all servers and I was mayor of 10 in June and did very well economically.

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I am literally the richest player on RP except Quavo but quavo doesnt play. I know how to handle money and will dish it out like crazy to noobs who want businesses

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: To help support the economic growth of the server and push players from poor to rich

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: More money than literally anyone else can manage and all of my tips and tricks I bring with it(Might make a forum post abt economic tips and tricks on 10)

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Sure
Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! As the Minister of Commerce, I hope to work alongside you to see the economy of the state of Washington improve and provide opportunities to new players and more roleplay experiences to old members of the Pandahut community. Welcome to the office, Outspace!

PS: Be sure to join our Discord link added at the bottom of the forum post!

Kind regards,
Halo
By Halo
In-game Name: Bat Kat

Online Hours With Timezone: 3 PM - 6PM weekdays, 10am to maybe 5pm weekends, EST

Steam Profile Link: steamcommmunity.com/id/BoatKat

Steam64 ID: It's in my signature

Which Position Are You Applying For?: If possible i'd like to apply for both Minister of Labour and Minister of Housing and Urban Development. If i can't apply for both, then Minister of Housing and Urban Development.

Current Role In-Game: CEO

Any Past Experiences?: I've been mayor once or twice, I've owned multiple companies revolving around building houses, projects, shops, and more. I have made multiple gamer houses in my day sir.

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I believe myself to be a good builder and I have good ideas for the future of housing in Washington. One of my plans is to make an insurance company (again), for raids against bases. I plan to help any shopkeepers improve their day to day lives and give them ways to get more customers, etc. I will keep stores in regulation and will try to prevent raids.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: I find this position to be very fun, as I'd be able to build and building is p relaxing with music on. I believe myself to know what raiders are looking for, so I could help shopkeepers prevent raids as a criminal sometimes.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I would give more tips to shopkeepers, make housing for the public, make housing cheaper, give house owners and shopkeepers the ability to not lose everything to a raid, and make the police force a little bit more money. I would ask to clear everything with the mayor of course. I'd ask shopkeepers to put a sign or placard with their name on it, so it'd be simpler to tell them when they're in violation of a law. Also, to reduce the lag in Seattle, I'd like to ask to put forth a law that makes bases unable to be within 2 floors of each other.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Yes
Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! As the Ministers of Urban Development and Housing and Labour, I hope to build alongside and create opportunities for both employers and those actively seeking for job opportunities to create a better Washington! Welcome to the office, Bat-Kat!

PS: Be sure to join our Discord link added at the bottom of the forum post!

Kind regards,
Halo
By Halo
oh IM lazy sorry :D

Town Minister
The town minister is an extremely vital part to one of the promises I made as mayor. Two qualified individuals are tasked with overseeing the towns of Tacoma and Everett and the promotion of roleplay in those towns to create a new perspective to roleplay

you know everythıng about me my englısh bad ıs thıs mınıster means who make buıldıngs to cıty ?
if it is can I be? bcs Imma doo free buıldıngs
Declined. Unfortunately, the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office has decided to decline you for the position of Town Minister. We thank you for applying for the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office, but at this time, we'll have to be declining you. We thank you for our dedicated support towards the administration, but we are currently seeking those with experience as either an minister of commerce, urban development and housing, or as a mayor to become a town minister. We do thank you for considering and applying to the administration. We hope you understand!

Kind regards,
Halo
By Halo
In-game Name: wo shi da peng

Online Hours With Timezone: 3pm-3am MYT

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pvp-_-staff/

Steam64 ID: in sig

Current Role In-Game: CEO/Salesman

Any Past Experiences?: Yeah was vice for Matt i think on #13

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I'm just a guy who's trying to make RP a more RP bases server with shops, apartments and just a more immersive RP experience rather than just a raiding/restricted pvp sim.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: To help improve the living standards of mainly our non-donator players and give them some security within making their bases and their shops.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I would love to implement an "insurance policy" where by any businesses/players who apply and get accepted into our insurance program, would be refunded up to 25% of their overall base value + get funds paid for by myself to repair any damage to their base.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: I do.
Declined. Unfortunately, the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office has decided to decline you for the position of Minister of Commerce. We thank you for applying for the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office, but at this time, we'll have to be declining you. We are honored to have an applicant with experience and dedication in the area, but unfortunately we'll have to be declining you. We hope you understand our decision.

Kind regards,
Halo
By Cherry Diesel
In-game Name: Babs

Online Hours With Timezone: 6AM-2PM PST

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CherryDiesel/

Steam64 ID: 76561198808365694

Which Position Are You Applying For?: Town Minister

Current Role In-Game: Police Chief

Any Past Experiences?: I only worked for a past mayor once as a bodyguard

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I am an experienced role player I know what will attract people to the towns. I have always had a special bond with new players they usually latch on to me I have been called the piper of noobs before lol. I know I would be perfect for this job, I am motivated If I could start right now I would I will start building a base already just incase I get the job If not ill still sell the base I made. Also I am a police I defend all of Washington from crime and raids when I am online.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: I love to help people better their roleplay experience I think It would be fun to help new players get settled in at a base for a cheap price,

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I would make cheap or even free housing or shops in the towns of Tacoma and Everett, bring more people by advertising the towns I can get the towns more or almost as popular as Seattle in a matter of days I promise that. I will make the towns beautiful to look at and remove all the debris making the towns less of an eyesore.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Yes I promise.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!