You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Greetings .....
Roleplayers of Pandahut 10

We have created a project on bringing back RP on other towns of the map like Tacoma and Everett for the following reasons

1) Seattle is Laggy, so when more people join in, It creates some kind of lag whenever a player builds a big base

2) As we all know that Seattle is a town known for warzone where roleplayers go on for raids / Kidnap Rescue Operation and Arrests,
These kinds of events tend to interrupt the roleplay experience of roleplayers, Based on my research, I have seen people getting mad at these events but still, they wanna live in or rebuild their base just to be on the main RP town

3) When the majority amount of players gather in on the same place like Seattle, Mass Kos happens quite fast in a way that many get killed and its kind of a pain for mods to restore each one of them who gets kosed and keep track of people who got killed on Mass KOS.

4) Due to Seattle Lag, Many drivers tend to face lag in a way that they hit other roleplayers on road by mistake

Due to these reasons
we have decided to expand RP on other towns and we started this last week along with some roleplayers ( Davita, Frying Pan, and Slav Dragon ) to test our strategies and bring in RP on Tacoma )

To our surprise, we found out that the dead town Tacoma which has been dead for years came back within 3 days and now Tacoma is much active than that of Seattle

We got many roleplayers as shop owners on Tacoma and we named this organization as Tacoma Community
and then later we partnered up with Dolan Bright the founder of Clean Seattle Organisation and now we are known as the Washington Cities Of Alliance

After partnering up with Dolan, we have now brought in more committee members to manage different towns
So Far ... Davita, Dolan Bright, Frying Pan, and Slav Dragon has been working as the committee members of Tacoma, Helping out roleplayers on setting up businesses and educating new roleplayers whenever they show up on Tacoma

We even brought in rules like Verified Business owners should not have more than 4 lockers on their base so that even if they get raided they won't lose much and roleplayers on Tacoma should not be toxic and disturb peace nearby ..... So far most of the members that we know have been following these laws

me as well a new committee member Tony James are currently working on Everett, where we would give prefabs to people and give our decorations for them with our money

So far we have spent around 150k Bamboos by helping out people by giving them free food , decorating their shops and also by giving them funding to have a good start with their business and now I have seen an increase in RP activity where many people started to play this server by spending more time and bringing in their friends.

I would like to thank Mayor Phantom Pear on helping people out on Tacoma, Mod Cotto and Seran Rap for verifying certain rules and regulations and Sentinel Police Group for sending in their officers on Tacoma

Thanks to WCA Committee Members for working hard enough to improve Tacoma and helping me out with Everett

Thanks to Tomas for helping us with generators and other stuff on Everrett

I would thank Merchant's Guild for financial support and Black Mamba Bandits for taking it easy on these improving Towns

We hope that this project would work well on Everett and would be a great success on Tacoma

Thank you for reading this
We really wanna give back the experience that we had years ago to these new players and help them enjoy what Pandahut RP is all about

Contact us on
https://discord.gg/VSyGVYd [ WCA Discord]
By Mr AJ
hello I would lıke to buıld food farms
You can build a farm
But make sure to check if Tacoma has any free space in it
If not, You can build one on Everett
and We will fund your farm if you are running low on money
hello I would lıke to buıld food farms
Tacoma is quite full head over to Everett
#MinisterOfEverett
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
WCA Update

• New Rules Center has been built near Tacoma Gas Station to help new players rp safe without breaking any server/government rules

• WCA has partnered up with Sentinel Police Group

• and Thanks to RP admins for bringing in Bank and License Service on Tacoma and Everett

So far 300k has been spent

Thanks to all who currently chose Tacoma and Everett as their Business Hub / Home
Nicolas, Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Mr AJ
Build a giant PeachyPoro statue in honor of... you guessed it! ME
How do you build a statue lol
Show me how you build one
Hopefully, we can get one for you on our towns

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!