You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Elwin
Wait Peace what? You mean Peace Axe Company? Which i create for fund, support and protect new players against bandit groups?

So you want to stop a group which supports, funds and protects new players? LOL. -1 probably o_o
By MattCobra
Wait Peace what? You mean Peace Axe Company? Which i create for fund, support and protect new players against bandit groups?

So you want to stop a group which supports, funds and protects new players? LOL. -1 probably o_o
Your group literally commits extortion by threatening to raid people if they do not support you. I will never support your group of glorified criminals. You attempted to take over the Triads while Peachy was permanently banned so your intentions are clearly not good.

Even if you were a group that "helped new players" you have a very poor character. You come across as rude, condescending and unprofessional and I would rather that the Mayor's balance goes towards good, kind and professional people such as Yoshi, OutSpace, NeedlessMemeing and the (soon to be) 10s of business owners who will help grow Washington.

You will not receive a single cent from my administration.
Elwin, Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Elwin

Your group literally commits extortion by threatening to raid people if they do not support you. I will never support your group of glorified criminals. You attempted to take over the Triads while Peachy was permanently banned so your intentions are clearly not good.

Even if you were a group that "helped new players" you have a very poor character. You come across as rude, condescending and unprofessional and I would rather that the Mayor's balance goes towards good, kind and professional people such as Yoshi, OutSpace, NeedlessMemeing and the (soon to be) 10s of business owners who will help grow Washington.

You will not receive a single cent from my administration.
No offense but you're not trustable, so only thing i want from you, do not share town balance with your friend Jacklay who is Founder of Triads, because he already gain a lot of money from raiding new players, demanding money from them for not raid.

We are actually raiding who raids us lol. If your friend let you, i want to invite you to Peace Axe Company's Discord channel for correct informations. Because you're really don't know anything about us.

Best regards, good luck about your mayor elections mate!

Edit; Also feel free to report to me who raids innocents in Peace Axe Company. (With proof)
By MattCobra
No offense but you're not trustable, so only thing i want from you, do not share town balance with your friend Jacklay who is Founder of Triads, because he already gain a lot of money from raiding new players, demanding money from them for not raid.

We are actually raiding who raids us lol. If your friend let you, i want to invite you to Peace Axe Company's Discord channel for correct informations. Because you're really don't know anything about us.
Your statement that I am not "trustable" (fyi the correct word is trustworthy) is founded on nothing. You are saying that because I am friends with somebody, which in my opinion, is a really really sad way to look at the game. I'd like to add, Matt Newton literally grabbed my IP and was my rival on RP for over 4 months. But we are now friends. Understand how that works? You can be friends with people outside of RP ans enemies in RP. Jacklay and I are friends outside of RP but enemies in RP. Me being friends with someone shouldn't reflect on whether or not I'm trustworthy.

I have clearly listed my policies here- did I say I want to give money to Jacklay? No. I did not. So you are (excuse my French) talking out of your ass.

I'd also like to add "raiding people who raid us" is still commiting a crime, regardless of your intentions. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, so you can either save this for a Mayoral debate, DM me or stop replying.

Cheers lad.
Elwin liked this

your group doesn't help new players at all, if they deny following your footsteps you raid them and ask unrealistic amounts of money for peace.
It's honestly fucking disgusting to do against newer players and should be bannable.
By Elwin

your group doesn't help new players at all, if they deny following your footsteps you raid them and ask unrealistic amounts of money for peace.
It's honestly fucking disgusting to do against newer players and should be bannable.
Everyone says same which is in Triads lol, what is that? A smear campaign? Only thing i can see on Discord, Founder of Triads which i'm in war says that without proof, and people believes lol. If you have proof DM me on Discord i promise if its correct, i'll abandon Peace Axe Company lol. For things like that just ask for proof before believe.

I really dont want to reply. Just DM me.
By MattCobra
Guys, as much as I love the activity on this post, Elwin and Jacklay/Peachy are not the subject here. Please can we instead just respond with thoughts about the campaign, questions, criticisms etc?
I'm definitely not in the Triads. Not gonna argue more here for Matt's sakes, I do still believe a guy like you should be banned for good tho.

Excited to see Everett become an actual city people use.
You should definitely fund me.
By MattCobra
Does anyone have any questions or comments? I'm down to answer people's questions!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!