You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
You've got my vote. Good luck.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
Thank you all so very much for the support! We will drain the swamp of corruption and bring back freedom to the people of Washington!

Of course please feel free to add more questions, criticisms etc.
By Burnt
Will you be expanding on your current police group? Or looking for an active police group to fund for other defenses against criminals? How will you handle issues inside your government if they do show up?

I saw you mention both sentinels and your group, but haven’t seen many of either on and am curious how you’ll expand on those.

Ps, I’m growing berries ;)
By MattCobra
Will you be expanding on your current police group? Or looking for an active police group to fund for other defenses against criminals?

I saw you mention both sentinels and your group, but haven’t seen many of either on.

Ps, I’m growing berries ;)
Hello, Burnt.

1. I will be expanding both the Sentinels and my group. It's been a hard month for both groups but I think these groups have one problem. Lack of leadership. I'm partly to blame for this as I was unable to log on and help command my men. When I'm back, regardless of whether or not I win I will be looking to expand the WRPD and Sentinels.

However, I am also interested in helping fund other lines of defence. For example, legalising many of the weapons which are good for self defence but made illegal for some reason. I love our police, but they should be the last line of defence.
Will you be good as Trump or be sleeeeeeepy Joe?
By MattCobra
Neither, they're both idiots.
ShrewdShroud liked this
Neither, they're both idiots.
Trump is not an idiot. Sleeeeeepy Joe, on the other hand, is.
Mr AJ liked this
By PeachyPoro
If you are Mayor, will you be looking for plans to construct public buildings that new players can build shops and stuff? Triads have already established such a place in Seattle mall- A crime free, Triad insured, public mall for everyone. However, the mall is only able to hold 8 stores. If you are Mayor, I’d like to see more buildings like this, that benefit new players and old ones alike. Mega malls if you will.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!