You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Cobra Enterprises
Logo created by iMC

Hello, Pandas. Today I am proud to announce that our new company, Cobra Enterprises is going public! For one of the first times in Pandahut history, players will be able to buy a share of the earnings of an extremely profitable company. These shares will corrleate to a percentage of our accumulative profit, which is increasing every single day. Furtheremore, these shares also come with the added bonus of weekly dividends (50% of our weekly profit gets put into dividends, meaning that you also get a nice chunk of money every week if you invest)!

On top of that, you help to become part of a team of executives whom are always looking to expand and invest into other businesses and untapped markets, which will only increase the amount of money you get paid weekly/the amount of money your shares are worth.

Now, I understand that many of you have questions about our company and whether or not it is a good investment. I have decided to voluntarily publish our profits (after only a week of opening!).

As you can see, our profits have been unprecedentedly high. If you would like to invest please join our discord here.

Once you have joined, you will have the option to place a bid on the shares. Of course, if you would like a higher chance to own shares, then a higher bid is needed.

That is all, thank you for reading this far. I hope to see you all invest!
By Dani Omerovic
Cobra Enterprises, now this is beatiful :bamboo:
- The One and Only Jack

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!