You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 7th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Give out items.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 7th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 9th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
By MattCobra
Steam Name and In-game name: MattCobra
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): It varies very heavily depending on when I'm in college
Time Zone: GMT +1 I think
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Over 1500
Steam ID64: 76561198312729640
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealMattCobra
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I'm the current Mayor of Washington and under my term, great changes have been made to the state. We now have a stronger economy, a stronger police force and an actual judicial system! If I get voted for another month, I will continue to strengthen the state of Washington into the powerhouse it is now!
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Redundant question, see above.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Like 20 times, most of them being literally over two years ago.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Of course, I was a supermod
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: The police, business (Not my own) and the judicial system.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Non applicable.
By PeachyPoro
Steam Name and In-game name: PeachyPoro
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): All day PST
Time Zone: PST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 500
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help defund the police force and bring that money back towards small business owners
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will bringing the fun back to rp, the police have too much power on the server currently and it is no fun. I will be defunding the police and supporting more businesses and rp events
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Glitching
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will be funding small business owners, farmers, and arms dealers.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will be building farms, bases, and warehouses
By TemplarLT3
Steam Name and In-game name: Templar (steam) Rice MRE(in game)
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 1 pm - 1 am (if no work)
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 34
Steam ID64: 76561198189488403
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TacticalTemplar/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: kmsm73
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes all the time
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I would bring the community together
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will pass many laws allowing public intoxication
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: not once ever
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: mostly
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: community building projects
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will build many homeless shelters and finance peoples aspirations to run stores
By lawyer
Steam Name and In-game name:Lawyer
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):1pm to 1 am
Time Zone:est
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:405 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198383515274
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lawyerintheflesh/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:kms,grant,berry
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:Because i have a lot of experience in this category. And i feel like i would be a good mayor. And i know the rules and laws and i fell like i will would just be good for this role.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:I'm good with the laws. And I'm not going to be a good mayor for Seattle .And i will fund starting company's and the police force. and i would fund other small things. Overall i think i would be a good mayor
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:yes, because my false sentry kosed and i have learned my lesson since that incident.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:First the thing fund is the police mainly so they have good gear and they are prepared. Then second i would fund tiny business and just fund stuff that would help the community.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):I will support the police department,chruch,court,prison and more.
Curmudgeon liked this
By Liona
Steam Name and In-game name: ouais mec - noob dog
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3pm-9pm EST
Time Zone: MYT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: over 1.5k hours
Steam ID64: in signature
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/not-_-drowning
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: town balance
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: by keeping the town balance safe
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: maybe
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: food
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): building houses out of food
By BrotherChiChi
Steam Name and In-game name: BrotherChiChi
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 6pm to 11 pm on mondays and thursdays, 12 AM to 2 AM on tuesdays and sundays
Time Zone: Mountain Standard (Idaho)
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 100 Hours
Steam ID64:76561198252338646
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252338646
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Many new people come onto this server and leave either because they don't feel welcomed or because things seem too complicated.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: If I was your mayor I would like to focus on police interactions with the public. Officers have reportedly been either inexperienced or have not been taught how to help the general public. Instead, they KOS or bully new players out of the server. I would like to impliment a Police Training School where officers learn how to do commands and learn how to properly arrest/ticket players. This would give the server a more experienced and knowledgable class of officers. I would also like to unite the police groups, divide amongst a group will never create unity and will prevent the police force from being as effective as it can be.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No I have not
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes I do, although recently I will admit I messed up on one of the rules resulting in a false raid. I have reread the rules and understand what I did wrong and will make sure it will never happen again.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I would like to spend some of the money on a school for officers. I would also like to implement a form of public transportation around Washington.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will build a school for officers as well as temporary homes for new players as they try to make money. Lastly, I would like to create a few wooden shops outside of seattle and create a market place. New players can bring resources they have collected and sell it to other players. This should help players make money and create a sense of community.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!