You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
"This election has hardly started and YOU have turned it toxic."

"Fuck off ya cunt Matts the best mayor and I'll vote him any day you little shit fuck off back to your hole where you jack off into a bag of Doritos and let the man run for mayor"
Beautiful, in all honesty.

I don't even know where to start, I am overwhelmed with stupidity the likes I have never seen.
I didn't say that though, did I? Those aren't things I said/.

Furthermore, this comment was after your toxicity.
i quite enjoy being dissed for "incompetence" while i was talking to a friend.
this is the problem:
you argue that a shop owned or ran by the mayor or soemone else in a position of power removes any potential for competition, with the head of the company having a lot of popularity and notoriety, and a lot of funding. You also argue that you want the "minister of commerce to make shops". If i were to pay someone to run a shop, it would be backed by the Washington State Government, and therefor you would go against it as it goes against your philosophy of a mayor or his cabinet not running any businesses.

You are in no right to judge how good recent police groups have been considering you haven't been on in how long? The Sentinels were shut down (by shut down I mean literally no one in the Sentinels played actively) at least 2 weeks before Matt even applied for Mayor. The WPF has 11 beautiful and great police officers who are all encouraged and trained to do well. The Sentinels had 5 and would rarely ticket or warrant, but instead would mainly play to stop kidnaps and raids.

The large majority of your argument is ad hominem against Matt for his "ego"

I had not written a budget as, there was no police group, there was no judicial system, and there was no public buildings. I wrote a budget once we had all of those things.

MattCobra has no control over the police group of 5 people going inactive and them not being able to get on to rebuild their jail in the region for about 1 1/2 months.

As Matt said previously, Sentinels was almost entirely the former leaders of BMC which literally SPLIT BECAUSE IT WAS KILLING THE SERVER. the wpf is home to 11 great officers, most of whom are old and have obviously gone through most roles, but we also have some good cops who have rarely ever been criminal such as valor licken and amclean.

i cant say "cap big cap" without it being "incompetence" lol

in one of your screenshots i guess an argument was i was "hiding something from matt"? i couldnt get permissions down but he now has full access to the discord
tl;dr your argument holds no weight as you havent been on the server in an awful long time.
MattCobra liked this
I do be typing this just to all last post were written by me :heartfulpanda:
I love it!
MattCobra, Nicolas liked this
+1 Mattcobra is a great mayor and I really think that he should have another month as mayor. He has done so much more good than what he said in the forums and some of it may not be known of what he has done to help other people. I honestly do think that Matt is a great mayor and really should be elected for another month. Also mattcobra is also a pretty active so it’s always good to have a active mayor.
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!