You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Liona
Another Month! - noob dog for Mayor, October2020

Hello, my fellow Citizens of Washington! My name is noob dog and I am proud to announce I will be running for reelection as the Mayor of Washington!

My first term was astronomical in the amount of progress we made to turn Washington into a better state! We together haver turned Washington into a stronger state. Don't believe me? Here's a list of the achievements my administration and I have made.
During my term, I stuck to my promises in regards to protecting your second amendment rights, as I helped to legalise many weapons which I believed were unreasonably restricted for civilian use!
I have created one of the strongest economies that Pandahut has ever seen, with business thriving leading to an unprecedented amount of businesses and business owners. I accomplished this by holding back on "Business funding" for the most part, meaning that businesses needed to provide a needed service to be sucessful instead of leeching on the townbalance.
An active Police Department has been created to help enforce the law across the state!
Under my term, I helped to revive the judicial system, meaning that Justice was more fairly served! This also lead to widespread corruption investigations into many police officers/public servants whom we found to be obstructing justice!
If you chose to reelect me as Mayor, I will accomplish the following!
I will create the "Corruption and Extortion Act", which means that any police officer or public servant found to be corrupt which lead to prison sentences and a public trial, to discourage corruption.
Changing the punishment for some crimes to focus on rehabiliation/tickets instead of prison sentences which seem to encourage crime instead of hinder it.
Restarting the "Shotgun and Rifle" act, which aims to arm the citizens of Washington assuming they license the gun they wish to acquire for 10 days or above.
The "Washington Regional Act" will be passed, which aims to help the agriculture industry in the suburbs of Seattle.
Thank you all for reading this far, I hope to see you all voting for me! If you wish to support my campaign, feel free to issue a donation or reply with...

#anothermonth
By Pablo Escobar.
will you give me free money?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!