You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello, citizens of Washington.

I would like to begin this post by thanking my overwhelming waves of supporters and also anyone who voted in this Mayoral election. It was a tough battle, but I'm happy to see we have secured a majority and this government will continue our progress and rejection of ineffective government bureaucracy and Crony Capitalism, which only deepened the pockets of former Mayors and created an (overall) worse state.

Now that I have been re-elected, I have decided to do a Ministerial restructure, to ensure a more effective and strong government for this month. In case anyone here is unaware of the changes I will outline them here.

Bat-Kat (or WonSlowCar) - FIRED from Minister of Commerce
Skate - FIRED from Minister of Police

There are a few roles which I am opening. If you feel as though you are eligible for a position in this cabinet, please feel free to file an application.

Minister of Police - in charge of the police force of Washington, must attempt to organise, unify and provide for Officers on the field. Must report back to the Mayor's office about the current status of police, essentially a spokesperson for the Police. Preferably a high ranking police officer. They must also present a partner, who is willing to run a sub-section of intelligence gathering/spying on criminals unless they believe that they are capable of organising that as well (If incompetence is found, an intelligence minister will be appointed)

Must also attempt to investigate Ministerial corruption and present evidence to the office.

Member of Government for Seattle - their responsibility varies from looking at Washington's economy to looking at poverty. Essentially, Seattle's representative in the Mayor's office (bonus points if you can prove that residents of Seattle approve you as their representative).

Member of Government for Regional Washington - their responsibility is similar to that of the Minister of Seattle, except they are representing Tacoma and Everett and the surrounding countryside. (Bonus points if you can prove that the residents of these areas approve you as their representative)

Vice-Mayor Their job is to assume powers when I am online/unable to be online for a period of time. May be asked to speak at events or manage in-game events when necessary. Must have certain leadership qualities and will be the last minister decided and voted upon by the Ministers.

If you would like to apply for a role in the government, please do something similar to this

Thank you for reading! I will be deciding these Ministers on Thursday.
Hello Mayor Matt,my name is GraniteMountain Hotshots and I'm applying for Member of Government for Seattle. As I would find myself to be the best choice due to These 5 Reasons.

5 Reasons Why You Should Accept Me

#1-As a Police officer I have done my best to protect citizens pf Seattle and my promotions show that.
#2-I believe that I can be very helpful with my ideas and plans for making Seattle a better and safer place
#3-My good connection with citizens would be useful as they could complain to me about the problems they face in Seattle
#4-As a High Ranking Police Officer I would try to make work for my fellow officer more secure then ever
#5- In over 500 hours that I spent on Pandahut I did my best to help the city off Seattle as police member but I think I could more as a Member of Government for Seattle

Why I and to help you
I saw multiple Mayors come, go or get reelected and all of them made promises but few of them did what they promised. I think that if I became Member of Government for Seattle I could do a lot of good things for Seattle and it's people. I'm very active and already helped people as much as I could but with limited resources It was hard. If I became Member of Government for Seattle the life quality for citizens would be at all times high.
Thanks for you consideration, GM Hotshots.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
hi matt cobra its happy owl#9192 (discord)/wbp(in game) I know I have already talked to you about getting a minister role but im going to apply anyway so here are five reasons why I should be a minister

#1 (im active) when I got my new computer I have been very active on panahut #10
#2 (I have a small amount of bans) I like to respect the rules of panda hut that I know because it makes the players of the server have a better overall experience.
#3 (my time on panda hut) when I started playing unturned I was constantly searching for a server with a good community and then I found this server this was the first time I really got into a server and played alot.
#4 (mostly non-criminal roles) I really dont like being a drug dealer or a thief and im also really bad at theif so that means I tend to sell items that are legal.
#5 (I don't support corrupt people) I dont support people who I think may be corrupt because I dont think corruptness makes a good society to live in.

why you should promote me : I believe I can help people who are in need of help in rp 10 and that I will make good friendships with the citizens of rp 10

(p.s panda hut makes the best unturned servers)
Hello Mayor Matt,my name is Lawyer and I'm applying for Member of Government for Reginal Washington . As I would find myself to be the best choice due to These 5 Reasons.
1Matt is my dad
2i would be a good hand and a good watch over Washington
3Matt is my dad
4I have a lot of experience in this type of category.
5Matt is my dad
matt is my dad....
hi matt cobra its happy owl#9192 (discord)/wbp(in game) I know I have already talked to you about getting a minister role but im going to apply anyway so here are five reasons why I should be a minister

#1 (im active) when I got my new computer I have been very active on panahut #10
#2 (I have a small amount of bans) I like to respect the rules of panda hut that I know because it makes the players of the server have a better overall experience.
#3 (my time on panda hut) when I started playing unturned I was constantly searching for a server with a good community and then I found this server this was the first time I really got into a server and played alot.
#4 (mostly non-criminal roles) I really dont like being a drug dealer or a thief and im also really bad at theif so that means I tend to sell items that are legal.
#5 (I don't support corrupt people) I dont support people who I think may be corrupt because I dont think corruptness makes a good society to live in.

why you should promote me : I believe I can help people who are in need of help in rp 10 and that I will make good friendships with the citizens of rp 10

you need to say the role your applying for

Please reply with that ministerial role you are looking at applying for?
Hello Mayor Matt, I'm BlueBerry and I'm applying for Police Minister. As I would find myself to be the best choice due to These 5 Reasons.

#1- Better at fishing than the entire police force combined
#2- Stupid active with over 200 arrests
#3- I do be owning the gamer mobile
#4- Not British
#5- Trusted Cop and one of the founders of the WSB
Hello Mayor Matt, I'm BlueBerry and I'm applying for Police Minister. As I would find myself to be the best choice due to These 5 Reasons.

#1- Better at fishing than the entire police force combined
#2- Stupid active with over 200 arrests
#3- I do be owning the gamer mobile
#4- Not British
#5- Trusted Cop and one of the founders of the WSB
I forgot to add, carlos

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!