You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Burnt
It's that time. Departure time.

It's been a good ride at pandahut and I'd like to thank the RP staff as well as Mushy and Miku.
Being staff created some rough moments but also introduced a lot of laid back individuals. Maintain success throughout PH.

I'm leaving due to lack of activity. I just don't have enough time to put in moderating pandahut as well as enjoying the games in playing, and with the release of battlEye I lag to the point all I'd be able to do is chat.

You all continue to have a great time creating an amazing community.
Snuffy and Yoshi (Zero too) keep RP solid, it's enjoyable to bring friends and have fun.

Mushy, keep Pandahut great, you provide an amazing opportunity for many in Pandahut, so good in fact people try to steal your ideas lol.

Ciao my dudes and have great times!
Goodluck to staff (and future staff)
Burnt out! *mic drop*
~HacksRUs
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7872

Farewell to all the buckos. It's time I step out and leave for good. :bamboo: :heartfulpanda:
By berry mk.3
ah finally, the last string holding this dysfunctional community together! when u see this get in vc and play squad btw
By Blew
Bro, hmu if you wanna roll a wood. Ly man
By TrippL
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: whats your addy let me send u some pizza and feet pics
By Classified_
+1
Outspace liked this
By Outspace
+1
Classified_ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
+1
By Mushy
See you Burnt. We immensely thank you for having been an integral member of Pandahut since its early days. To think that you went from almost being banned several years ago, to becoming RP Head Admin really goes to show that you learned to value the community better than most.

I am sure I can speak for all in wishing you the best in whatever lies ahead. Hopefully you come around to joining back our Discord, if only for the friends you've made along the way.
Burnt, Outspace, Goat and 9 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!