You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By candyvan
As some of you may know, i am planning a Mayoral Debate, Now any Mayor Candidates can come
BUT
Mayors that can actually debate would be those with a working Mic.
If you have followed me then you would know i originally planned the debate for somewhere around the 2nd-3rd December.
Though,
To allow more Candidates to take their time and apply, and more time for me to set up the venue, i have postponed it to the 5th of December, at 12, Midnight for me (Gmt+8)
Important Note: I would really hope someone could forward this to maybe the announcements page, or generally spread the news, wouldn't want an awkward venue with like 3-4 people...

It is important to note, for the time, From what i know those living in the East coast of North America, the debate would takeplace losely around 11-3 (morning and noon) for yall.

And for the rest, im honestly not in the mood to go to Grenwich's website its quite hard to find everysingle GMT's
peace.
By Taco_bell_food
I want to be the debate moderator pm me on dis when it will be held :Taco Bell food items#8461
By candyvan
uhhhhhh so, yea you can be co moderator i was actually planning on being the moderator but now my job gonna be easier :D
By Taco_bell_food
oh mb tbh i wasnt paying attention i thought you wanted to HAVE a debate not that you were hosting one but yeah ill be co-mod
By candyvan
Hi just an Update, I'm pulling out, unfortunately, my furniture storage was raided in Tacoma, had stuff for the Venue placed there but somehow it was completely wiped.
Would be nice if someone took over.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!