You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr. Wheezer
Hello Panda's,
As some of you may be aware the former mayor 'nbhishere' has resigned leaving me to lead the city in future. In this document I will discuss my plans as mayor, and how you may all benefit from it. At the end of every point there will be a tl:dr for those of you who just wish to breeze over the points.

Law Changes:
This following points are the changes I would like to make to the law:
- Legalize glue
- Illegalize anyone but SWAT wearing Spec ops Equipment
- Raise Federal Crime (any crime that goes to a court case) maximum jail time to 25 minutes
- Raise Federal Crime maximum bail to 10000bb
- Raise maximum ticket price to 1250bb
- Apply Murder Charge to Killing People/Officers In a Raid in the case that 3 or more people are killed then the reason become Mass Murder
- Make the murder charge apply to hitmen
- Bring back kill warrants (joke)

Public Defendants
To encourage the growth of our towns judicial system the 'Public Defendant' Program will begin. This program will hire lawyers and pay them publicly rather than by their clients and will and will be automatically chosen to defend their client in the case that a private lawyer is not present. This service comes free to both the lawyer and the client which should encourage the use of this service granting Pandahut Lawyers a stable flow of money. Details on how to join this program are in my office at the Seattle gas station. More details to come soon.
TL;DR
- New public defendant program
- Lawyers that join this program will get there money from the town balance (and my pockets if need be)
- Details on how to join at my office at the Seattle gas station

Police Encouragement
Recently the pandahut police force has suffered a massive loss in members and the city needs you! We will be granting stimulus packages including:
- Money
- Weapons
- Clothing
- Building Materials
To Individual Police Groups to encourage police work. Furthermore I am proud to announce the creation of a new publicly police group ASIO. This group will cost a small fee to join and will supply members with weapons and police clothing whenever required. More details to come soon.
TL;DR
- Police needs more members
- Giving money to small police groups
- Creating big public police group

Loans
In the case that you happen to fall short of cash you can get a loan from participating staff. I do not have many details to discuss on this point more details are at my office in the seattle gas station.

City Wide Power
I wish to provide all of the city with power and keep the generator maintained and full at all times.

Conclusion
Thank you for reading if you have any questions please place them in replies or contact me in game generally I'm mostly at my office :heartfulpanda:
Last edited by Mr. Wheezer on January 11th, 2021, 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Pablo Escobar.
i would like to take a loan

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!