You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be this month’s Mayor?

Lawyer
55%
PeachyPoro
35%
PhantomPear
10%
By ZERO
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
6. No corruption (AKA paying for votes)

The new Mayor will be announced on the 8th.

Good luck to all the candidates!
:heartfulpanda:
Copper_Maus liked this
By PeachyPoro
L()()K! **PEOPLE OF PANDAHUT** L()()K!

-***Who are you?***: My name is PeachyPoro and I am running for Mayor in the Feb 2021 ballot!

-***Why should I vote for you?***: I want to help revive role-play by doing one of my most favorite things ever: HOSTING EVENTS! I will also look to help both new and old players alike! You can look forward to drag races, fishing events, parkour, paintball, build contests, and more!

-***What are some goals you have as Mayor?***: I plan to help fund new players and their bases, fund businesses, and increase our police force with training. I also plan to revive my "public vaults" plan which are insured by your's truly!

-***Any other things we as voters should know?***: I would like to introduce some ambitious goals I have. These include providing every single unique player with a **ONE TIME** raid insurance, up to $10,000 in damages. The funding for this would come from my own pocket or town balance.

-***How would your political system work?***: I plan to reintroduce the cabinet system which was killed off during the MattCobra era. I would instate a head of police, a proper judicial system with a good council, and finally separate governors for each town! There are many many more roles in plan such as Attorney General in the works!

-**What are some economic plans you have?**: I plan to reduce taxation as a whole overall, and I plan to remove the additional tax from purchases during a RP event. I plan to pay **POLICE ROLES** a base salary with additional bonuses for successful arrests. I also plan to introduce a **UNIVERSAL BASE INCOME** of ***$2,500*** daily for each player, which will be tracked in Mayor's discord group!
By PhantomPear
Well I’ll be damned
By Fifty
L()()K! **PEOPLE OF PANDAHUT** L()()K!

-***Who are you?***: My name is PeachyPoro and I am running for Mayor in the Feb 2021 ballot!

-***Why should I vote for you?***: I want to help revive role-play by doing one of my most favorite things ever: HOSTING EVENTS! I will also look to help both new and old players alike! You can look forward to drag races, fishing events, parkour, paintball, build contests, and more!

-***What are some goals you have as Mayor?***: I plan to help fund new players and their bases, fund businesses, and increase our police force with training. I also plan to revive my "public vaults" plan which are insured by your's truly!

-***Any other things we as voters should know?***: I would like to introduce some ambitious goals I have. These include providing every single unique player with a **ONE TIME** raid insurance, up to $10,000 in damages. The funding for this would come from my own pocket or town balance.

-***How would your political system work?***: I plan to reintroduce the cabinet system which was killed off during the MattCobra era. I would instate a head of police, a proper judicial system with a good council, and finally separate governors for each town! There are many many more roles in plan such as Attorney General in the works!

-**What are some economic plans you have?**: I plan to reduce taxation as a whole overall, and I plan to remove the additional tax from purchases during a RP event. I plan to pay **POLICE ROLES** a base salary with additional bonuses for successful arrests. I also plan to introduce a **UNIVERSAL BASE INCOME** of ***$2,500*** daily for each player, which will be tracked in Mayor's discord group!
It isn't discord chat why u using 3 *'s
By Pandi DEV
i want lawyer becuse is a loyal man and i think he will be an great mayor
By Ze Golden Pug
Pear what did you say on Twitter so you lost votes?
By PhantomPear
Pear what did you say on Twitter so you lost votes?
May or may not have said the Ribwich has lettuce again
PeachyPoro, Mr AJ liked this
By Boowi
You wouldn't want to vote for someone who's currently BANNED for KoSx2 for 6 hours, would you? A rule breaker who claims to be unaware of their own wrongdoing, forging excuses coalescing out of thin air instead of taking initiative for their mistakes.
VOTE FOR LAWYER

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!