You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By jlolley
If you decode the message below this and send me on discord (jlolley#1609) the fully decoded message, if it is correct you will receive 175k bb. Enjoy!

B43(Y=5HS2FAD2$UG95<Y,4E(9'!B:4%X36I)-4UJ07=.00```

hint: its encoded 2 ways find the right way its coded then decode it in the right sequence.
Last edited by jlolley on March 2nd, 2021, 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomatoChunks liked this
By jlolley
Thanks for the opinion! it is greatly appreciated as I would like to know what people will think is fun to do.. its not really supposed to be for the money its just somthing fun to do to see if you can do it. Like a puzzle. if "If anyone spends more than 5 mins on this, they should get checked out for retardism." is true.. then why did you spend more then 5 minutes typing all this and take the brain power to even think about it? just sayin. Its for fun not for money.
Lex Of Talionis, Astro, Chickon and 2 others liked this
Thanks for the opinion! it is greatly appreciated as I would like to know what people will think is fun to do.. its not really supposed to be for the money its just somthing fun to do to see if you can do it. Like a puzzle. if "If anyone spends more than 5 mins on this, they should get checked out for retardism." is true.. then why did you spend more then 5 minutes typing all this and take the brain power to even think about it? just sayin. Its for fun not for money.
Don’t let cotto be an ass, glad you didn’t let it bring you down. Whoever decodes it, I’ll pay 65,000 bamboo, I ain’t strapped on cash, and it seems like a fun time. Makes it a 75k reward. :chillpanda:
MattCobra, Copper_Maus, jlolley and 1 others liked this
By MattCobra
nobody is gonna do this for a measly 10k, or at least anyone with a brain.

If anyone spends more than 5 mins on this, they should get checked out for retardism.
Don't need to be a prick about it holy shit
Flopdup, G3r4ld1n3, Copper_Maus and 4 others liked this
By jlolley
Competition has been won by TacoBellFoodItems! @Taco_bell_food congratulations! good job to everyone else that participated im sure you were very close.
Astro, G3r4ld1n3 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!