You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 9th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Give out items.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 9th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 12th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
Thanks!
Steam Name and In-game name:Lawyer
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):1pm to 1 am
Time Zone:est
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:890 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198383515274
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lawyerintheflesh/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:Because i have a lot of experience in this category. And i feel like i would be a good mayor. And i know the rules and laws and i fell like i will would just be good for this role.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:I'm good with the laws. And I'm going to be a good mayor for Seattle .And i will fund starting company's and the police force. and i would fund other small things. Overall i think i would be a good mayor
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?yes it FailRPx1 KOSx4 by false sentry No recent bans | 1W | it was like 5 months ago
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:First the thing fund is the police mainly so they have good gear and they are prepared. Then second i would fund tiny business and just fund stuff that would help the community.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):I will support the police department,court,prison and more.
Alone liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: nbhIsHere
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 8AM-8PM GMT+3
Time Zone: GMT+3
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 760 Hours
Steam ID64: 76561198848416898
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848416898/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will do mayor events and make the server more fun and active
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: AccidentalKosx1 when I first joined
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Events and fun, help new players too
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Make houses, give them away for free, use the perms to make events too. I will actually do stuff as a mayor.
Steam Name and In-game name: Mr Wheezer
Online Hours: never
Time Zone: GMT+10
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: about 180 Idk
Steam ID64: 76561198190589175
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrWheezer
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: me
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: because funni
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I'll give out free glue to all and let's face it nbh won't do jack
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes staff abuse lol
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: What money? There never is any
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? idk I'll come back
Mr AJ liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: PeachyPoro
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): All day
Time Zone: PST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 800+
Steam ID64: 76561198258868448
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258868448/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become Mayor because I believe that I can make Pandahut great again!
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Upon receiving the rank of Mayor, I will solidify and enhance our police force while also hosting many events to encourage roleplaying and revive the server.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Let's not talk about this
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: The money will go towards funding businesses, new players, events, and a lottery system!
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help fund and build new businesses, player bases, and event stadiums!
Copper_Maus liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: AptLane
Online Hours: 3-7PM EST on weekdays, varies on weekends.
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 218.9 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198983187369
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AptLane/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because I don't see the current mayor on a lot and we need more warrants.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Issue search warrants and provide explosives for police raids.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, reaching 5 warns.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Mostly I think.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Pay for police raids.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Build cool stuff for the public.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!