You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 4thth of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Give out items.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 4th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
Thanks!
Steam Name and In-game name:nbhIsHere
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 8am-8pm gmt+3
Time Zone: gmt+3
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 710 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198848416898
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848416898/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: be a pro mayor and fix #13
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes accidentalkos
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: events and fun
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): not a thing in #13 I think
Steam Name and In-game name: Governor Duck, Duck
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): mostly 12pm to 12am Pacific Standard Time
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Almost 300 hours "Since 2016"
Steam ID64: 76561198412368531
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/3XrivM/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I would like to become Mayor on #13 to solve the current activity problem and support the community
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will host events to give players more of a reason to play, and I will listen to the players of #13 for input on laws and other things.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned before on Pandahut a few times Not things im proud of but i have learned from them.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: I do know the rules for RP servers and the General Pandahut Rules
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will use the money I receive to host community events and help out new players.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will listen to the community for input on Builder and Constructor permits/permissions to know what they would like to see change.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!