You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 7thth of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Give out items.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 7th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 10th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: cotto
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3pm=9pm
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1200
Steam ID64: 76561198211494655
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211494655/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To fund the various groups on the server, and fund up and coming businesses. I also will change a few of the laws. Like, gun safety law, mask law will no longer be in effect. High capacity drums will be legal again. Various shot guns like the bluntforce will be legal (not dbane). A few other tweaks as I do not agree with a lot of Saturns laws.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I believe I can help the community by funding shops do encourage roleplay and keep it from the restricted pvp it is today.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes. Stupidity.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes I know the rules very well.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help carry out search warrents. I will demote corrupt officers.
Matty, Spinner liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: nbhIsHere
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 8am-10pm GMT+3
Time Zone: GMT+3
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 770 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198848416898
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848416898/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I and the other policemen have grinded tickets for a huge police revolution, I will lead the PPF and fund them.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will host events and fund everything
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: funding
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): events / building free houses for noobs
AtomicGamesYT liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: jlolley
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): can vary alot, usually in afternoon ex. 2 - 6 pm est
Time Zone: Est
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 861 hours on rp
Steam ID64: 76561198963287922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963287922
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: no
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: to help police officers carry out their duty and uphold the law.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will fund police officers and give out search warrants to police, to help them uphold the law.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: One ban, for Failrp.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, fairly well.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding police and other noble activities.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will select random people that wish to participate and fund them to build a large homeless / apartment building that people can rent out for fairly cheap rates.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!