You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 12thth of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 12th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 14th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: WyattL, Rattlesnake
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): around 12 PM to 12 AM EST
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 488+
Steam ID64: 76561198330208955
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330208955
Staff members, ex-mayor or high police ranks that referred me to apply: Myself, @nbhIsHere
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: No
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help reform & advance the police force, and to help better the server.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Reforming the police force to remove corrupt officals, building affordable housing for the community, and offering services to the community.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Two years ago, for toxicity.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Most certainly.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: affordable housing for the community, along with other community services.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): By offering affordable housing for the community.
Synic, Mr AJ liked this
* Progress / Betrayal
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
* 1PM to 3PM 5PM to 9 PM
Time Zone:
* CEST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
* https://steamcommunity.com/id/valueexe/
* No
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
* I do have one but i won't use it.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
* I want to become a mayor to help people and fund them some free gas.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
* I will be making free gas spots, I will be hosting a Event and much more.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
* Yeah i have been for False-Raid only.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
* Ofcourse
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
* I will build Gas Stations around seattle and fund some shops.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):
* Making an Appartament for New people to live in for a while. Use it to built events and maybe make a Heli-Pad
Steam Name and In-game name: Deazo | Matt Newton
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 7 AM EST - 3 PM EST
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 1100+
Steam ID64: 76561198164405889
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164405889/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Pandahut had many mayors that did pretty much — nothing. Promises come and go, nothing to prove they can do what they do. I made blackhats city not once, not twice, but three times. A place where RP is very active, guarded off community where you wouldn't be robbed/kidnapped/arrested/raided etc. Blackhats city will need a good police force, and it will be a great start to be mayor and to make this happen and stay. We will change RP one step at a time, this is it.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will reduce the crimes you have to be put with, and the corrupt cops that arrest you for stupidity. I will make sure you citizens have a place to stay that will be protected by the biggest group in the server, Blackhats.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned many times since 2015. Some for mistaking the rules, some for the staff mistaking the rules, and one or two for going a bit overboard on protecting my group.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, from the palm of my hands, I am a staff member after all.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Blackhats city
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help contstruct blackhats city for residents to live in peace.
Bambi., Darian_ liked this
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 12pm to 7pm EST
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 122 hours
Steam ID64: 76561199069069815
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069069815/
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become this rank because I want to do my best to help others. I want to help other people and make it easier for people to be safe and to protect themselves. I want to do my best to help the server and help officers in need. I will use my powers to provide people with a safe source of food and give them certain freedoms and change laws to help others.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will Implement more helpful laws and get rid of the bad ones. I have realized that not many mayors have done much. I will make sure that the crime rate will go down a ton. I will make sure officers of the law will not ticket or arrest for dumb reasons. I will lead this server and do my best and prove that I deserve the rank, and make a better RP experience for the server.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned for kos 7 times and once for frp
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will spend it by helping new players with money and other police officers with gear for certain situations.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help other people build bases and change laws or add new ones to help others and make it easier to do what they want and have fun (As long as it's not illegal). I will build a courtroom for court roleplay. I will also build a jail and other structures that will benefit the server.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!