You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Quavo
Saw a cop arrest a guy earlier for unlicensedx1 and jailed the person for 15mins, and 5k bail which is ridiculous. I got arrested for an unpaid ticket over 150 days old then jailed for 15mins. I find this unacceptable how a cop can jail someone for something as little as one unpaid ticket for 15mins. What happened to the days where (I believe it was 2m per arrestable offense in jail) and cops had to "use discretion" when jailing/setting bail and using "common sense" because obviously either way unlicensedx1 or unpaid ticketx1 should not warrant 15mins and a bail of 5k which is INSANE. It's just a money grab for the cops to get rich off the people who don't want to wait 15mins in jail for something as stupid and little as an unpaid ticket x1 / unlicensed x1.
By Quavo
Officers name is andnabokaFREEZEMAN
By cotto
Officers name is andnabokaFREEZEMAN
yeah he does that. scumbag move i agree.
By TomatoChunks
xD
By MattCobra
Saw a cop arrest a guy earlier for unlicensedx1 and jailed the person for 15mins, and 5k bail which is ridiculous. I got arrested for an unpaid ticket over 150 days old then jailed for 15mins. I find this unacceptable how a cop can jail someone for something as little as one unpaid ticket for 15mins. What happened to the days where (I believe it was 2m per arrestable offense in jail) and cops had to "use discretion" when jailing/setting bail and using "common sense" because obviously either way unlicensedx1 or unpaid ticketx1 should not warrant 15mins and a bail of 5k which is INSANE. It's just a money grab for the cops to get rich off the people who don't want to wait 15mins in jail for something as stupid and little as an unpaid ticket x1 / unlicensed x1.
THAT IS INSANE QUAVO!
By Quavo
THAT IS INSANE QUAVO!
Literal example of racial profiling and racism!!
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By Brylyth
I've seen a few arrests for 1xunlicensed of late.
Kind of obnoxious b/c people who aren't ranked police have 0 consequences for this :/

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!