You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Pandahut 13
Remove some mod and expand the map cause the pei is so *small*
What mods do you think should be removed? As for the map, I think it is fine for now. Depending on how this all goes and the popularity of it, we could definitely look towards expanding the map. What do you think should be added to the map? New cities? A few new islands?
By Freezeman
Hello Pandas,

It's no secret that Pandahut #13 flopped. There are so many reasons why it flopped that going into each and every reason would be pointless, but the point remains that it flopped. It's currently in an unplayable state due to the near non-existential shop, the housing crisis, the rules, and a few other major things. A big issue with Pandahut #13 was the lack of additional input. I have gone through all of the #beta-suggestions suggestions and gathered up the ones that would work and could be used as inspiration. With all these issues, some known and some unknown, I've taken the time to flesh out issues, but I am still not finished. What I need now is your input and high IQ. I'll list some of the changes on here (not all can be listed entirely, so I will do a TLDR of the ones I can't).
Whitelisted Roleplay
I've toiled and poked at the idea of a whitelisted roleplay server for quite some time now. One of the issues with Pandahut #13 was the learning curve of new players. New players would have no clue what to do and how to do it. Everything I have theorized about recently has been with the idea that it would be whitelisted RP. In my own opinion, Pandahut #13 as it stands now is too much of a whitelisted roleplay server without actually being a whitelisted roleplay server. The rules were the major reason why I believe this to be the case. I'll be sharing the rules at some point in this post so you all can get feedback on it. Note that the rules have not been fully fleshed out. As of right now, Pandahut #13 will be moving to a whitelisted roleplay server once everything is finished and added. The restrictions on who can join will be loose in the beginning, and if it succeeds, then the restrictions will get tighter over time. I plan on having an application process, but this won't be fully released till I have it finished. Give me feedback on how to do it though!
The Housing Crisis
To those few players still around that remember how bad the prices were on any Buy Zones would understand this. The lack of money-making practices and sky-high pricing made roleplay centralized in different areas of the map. New players couldn't afford to live anywhere and there were only three main cities. This has all been changed. Now, nearly all prefabs in the map can be bought and the old prices have been drastically lowered. Keep in mind that Alberton will still remain the highest priced city, but it is very affordable when compared to the future soon-to-be fleshed out money-making methods. A few things that were added for Buy Zones is Charlottetown, Montague, all farms, Scorpion-7, Holman Isle, Aircraft Carrier, and more! Some of those locations will have special server sign shops to provide an edge over other roleplayers to let you get ahead of everyone else!
Server Sign Shops
Places like Gas Station, Botanist, the Bunker (will get its own section in the post because of the major changes to it and the Island), etc. was not fleshed out. You could barely buy anything to support a roleplay environment, which led to more of a grinding modded server that did not allow KOS. This has either all or yet to be fleshed out (Grocery, prices, etc. are not finished). You will now be able to do things you previously were not able to do without spending hours getting the necessary items or you simply weren't able to do at all because you had no way of obtaining it. A few places to mention that have been reworked is Botanist, Gas Station, Bunker, Williston Clothing, Hospital, Pharmacy, etc.. Some new server shops will be in places like Oil Rig, Destroyer, Aircraft Carrier, Holman Isle, Scorpion-7, etc. There is also an entirely new server shop where you can buy all the barricades, structures, and other related items, both vanilla and modded, called the Hardware Store.
Bunker & KOS Island (West Burton Military Island)
The KOS Island turned out to be the most lucrative way to make money and get items simply because rich players shopped there and it turned into the focal point for those players. The KOS Island itself is well done, but the time that players can stay on that island safely is far too long. The KOS Island will receive major reworking to ensure the difficulty to get high-tier loot. Zombies and mega zombies will be a much more common occurrence there. I am unsure whether to add a deadzone to the KOS Island, but I would like more feedback on this and how to make it harder overall. The Bunker has also been redone. Almost all weapons, both vanilla and modded will be available in the Bunker, including ammo and attachments. Almost all of the Pento's Clothing mod (from Unturnov) will be available as well. Drugs and drug prices will be redone to make sure a profit can be made. There will be a few other additional items that you can buy in the bunker, but those aren't worth mentioning.
Zombies
Zombies will be removed from all places except Summerside Military Base and West Burton Military Island (KOS Island). Summerside Military Base and West Burton Military Island will receive a buff in zombie-related things.
The Justice System
Here is where one of the things that hasn't been thought out very far: The Justice System. Policing, Judges, the laws, and the Mayor will all be very different. I just haven't spent any time working on this. I would like your help with this. Keep in mind that because this is a whitelisted roleplay server, your suggestions can be a lot more free and "crazier" compared to Pandahut #10. I have however worked on things like the Prison server shop, Police Station server shop, and a few other things, but it's not very important. I will be working with Snowingfate657 on this section because he has spent a lot of time as police. This doesn't mean I don't need your ideas! I would love to hear them, so be sure to think on this major topic! I plan to do something with the Mayor Estate as well. A very brief idea I had was to let the Mayor have the entire Estate for free, but haven't worked on this a whole lot as well.
The Feedback I Need
The feedback and ideas that I need now relate to things like what to do about the justice system, rules, what to sell in what shops and the pricing, and the whitelisted roleplay, just to name a few.
Other Information
This won't be finished anytime soon, but it is slowly getting hacked away each day. Players with developed ideas could receive 50000 RP bamboo, so be sure to get creative and don't be afraid to share anything crazy! I will make a more in-depth announcement when I am finished with everything. If you have any questions, please ask here or DM me on Discord. I will try to respond to everything to the best of my ability. You might catch me on Pandahut #13 in the mean time as I work on it, so feel free to drop by and say hi!
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
People who commit murder should be sentenced to death.
By Kalur
I've come since you needed high IQ input.
#13 should include hangars/warehouses for growing wëèd or for player built shops, garages, room renting etc. Could also be used to mass produce money if printers are added or a mēth låb.
WyattL liked this
By Ghostbandi_t
#13 should include hangars/warehouses for growing wëèd or for player built shops, garages, room renting etc. Could also be used to mass produce money if printers are added or a mēth låb.
Might aswell just change the server name to pandahut dark rp
WyattL liked this
By ZERO
You can currently purchase weed and other drugs at the West Burton Military Island. Garages are actually already added if you open a house. Just put your car in the house zone and look at it and type /gadd. You can do/gtake 1 to take it back out. Room renting should already be a thing, though it’s driven by roleplayers. All you need to do is add the player to the house and then they can place stuff in it. Money printers are currently not a thing because of physical currency. The only physical currency there is of gold that you get from bank heists. For more, money printing will not be a thing. You will be able to make a good enough fortune with farming and drugs. Weapon selling is also a good way as well.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!