You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Ghostbandi_t
As part of Dolos's Mayor Campaign. We are asking all citizens and non-citizen of Washington what would you like changed/improved? What do you want to happen in the future and what are some things you wish us as mayor could help change/create?
Have any questions feel free to join this discord!
https://discord.gg/QXffgeQXuu
:heartfulpanda:
Spinner liked this
By WyattL
Make contempt of court a warrantable offense.
Make verbal harassment of a Captain or Judge an arrestable offense.
Ghostbandi_t liked this
By Ghostbandi_t
I would say both of your requests should probably be just a fineable offence it would be to harsh to make it a warrantable offence but we will talk to zero about this!
By Ghostbandi_t
Make a law that until there is a sign at the gun store on how to license your weapons, it isn't arrestable.
We will try to get a sign in gun shop again aswell as a rule about it!
By WyattL
I would say both of your requests should probably be just a fineable offence it would be to harsh to make it a warrantable offence but we will talk to zero about this!
Contempt of Court is already arrestable when ordered by judge during court, and Perjury is warrantable.
I could understand the latter of my requests remaining fined, but the former should be implemented.

Recently during court, I had a spectator throw a significant amount of smoke grenades inside of the court. This required the court to be evacuated to ensure the safety of the witness. This resulted in, along with other factors, the charges being dismissed. I knew who threw the smoke grenades, but they already fled, so I couldn’t just arrest them. Therefore, I believe it should be a warrantable offense.
You can ask the mayor himself, they were there!
By Ghostbandi_t
Contempt of Court is already arrestable when ordered by judge during court, and Perjury is warrantable.
I could understand the latter of my requests remaining fined, but the former should be implemented.

Recently during court, I had a spectator throw a significant amount of smoke grenades inside of the court. This required the court to be evacuated to ensure the safety of the witness. This resulted in, along with other factors, the charges being dismissed. I knew who threw the smoke grenades, but they already fled, so I couldn’t just arrest them. Therefore, I believe it should be a warrantable offense.
You can ask the mayor himself, they were there!
I will talk to the mayor about this!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!