You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 4th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 4th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 6th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become mayor or run for mayor.
5. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
7. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
8. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
10. No corruption (AKA paying for votes).
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Steam Name and In-game name: WyattL, Wyatt
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): around 12 PM to 12 AM EST
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 488+
Steam ID64: 76561198330208955
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330208955
Staff members, ex-mayor or high police ranks that referred me to apply: Myself, @nbhIsHere
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: No
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help reform & advance the police force, and to help better the server.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Reforming the police force to remove corrupt officals, building affordable housing for the community, and offering services to the community.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Two years ago, for toxicity.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Most certainly.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: affordable housing for the community, along with other community services.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): By offering affordable housing for the community.
G3r4ld1n3, HTLM liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: Surfice
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Typically 1 PM to 10 PM but I am often on during the night.
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 607 hours on pvp and 548 hours on rp
Steam ID64: 76561198067298732
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Surfice/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: AJ, Zero, Yoshi, SnowingFate657, Matt Newton
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have the power and bamboo to make a difference, and I finally feel willing to put it to use.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Business has long been a big factor in moving bamboo around in pandahut, and I would like to take advantage of the mayor role and enable newer and younger players to be able to start their journey to success.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will donate it to new players that I find to be willing and able to use it to the best of their ability. I don't plan on simply keeping it for myself as I already have plenty of bamboo. I would like the town balance money to be used, and not simply saved in someone's balance.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help new players construct starter bases and shops, and create town sponsored centers for business and recreation.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: Andnaboka/Freezeman
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 10 am to 10pm EST
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 226.8 hours
Steam ID64:76561199069069815
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069069815
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because I want to help others with it and build things for people
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will give free money and weapons to people as well as build properties for them if they wish.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned for kos and other offenses
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: YES
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: to help police officers and build things for other players
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will give them materials and other items to help them build.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: FrostyKrezen and Satnium
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Mostly 1 Pm to 10 Pm
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 460
Steam ID64: 76561198842410270
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: nope
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: So i can be mayor and changes the laws and help the community.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will give out stimulus checks and make lives easier.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes for a few reasons but none recent
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: On police gear and community projects
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): host events and build churches.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!