You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By RegisteredTM
They're an amazing admin who is very knowledgeable about the intricacies of having to maintain not just 1 server, but multiple servers. A lot of players don't understand how much work goes into maintaining a server or changing things within a server. Even setting up a sever and adding the plug-ins is tricky in the beginning, especially since RocketMod stopped updating.

If you read this Miku, thank you for everything that you do for the Unturned/Pandahut community! :heartfulpanda:
mqkvfg, Mushy, Mr AJ liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
As a person who has made a Miku church and has built miku statues I think Miku is a great co owner of pandahut, she is maintaining and developing 30 or more unturned servers all at once along with the forums and discord server / bots. (Her pants are also the most valuable and rare item on #10)
mqkvfg, PrimeBeto, Mushy and 2 others liked this
By PrimeBeto
imma say that i havent talked to Miku that much, only to get lectured on some of my dumb ideas or to get help with my dumb brain. anyways, i believe Miku is a very honorable human being/bot that makes the servers a better place from the shadows. I loved the bears in the vault and i want to propose putting Santiim in the cage of the bears and let them battle to death for your pants. :laughing: :thumbsup:
mqkvfg liked this
By mqkvfg
imma say that i havent talked to Miku that much, only to get lectured on some of my dumb ideas or to get help with my dumb brain. anyways, i believe Miku is a very honorable human being/bot that makes the servers a better place from the shadows. I loved the bears in the vault and i want to propose putting Santiim in the cage of the bears and let them battle to death for your pants. :laughing: :thumbsup:
Ok, i willing to KOS the bears for Miku's pants, because....... Miku :heartfulpanda:
PrimeBeto liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!