You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey criminal Pandas,

The time has come for the first Mafia Boss election!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mafia Boss! The ballot will start on the 3rd of this month and end on the 5th. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mafia Boss. To all players who wish to apply, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. If you have any questions, please DM an RP Administrator. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Raid as many bases with other criminals to showcase your criminality to solo criminals!
Kidnap, rob, claim hits, and sell drugs to showcase your skills in the crime world
Be friendly to criminals in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Not all civilians are your enemies!
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Current role:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it:
Why do you want to become this certain rank:
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server:
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on:
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss:
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group:

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for Mafia Boss on this designated server!
There will be THREE Mafia Bosses this month because of NS and SR, along with one extra slot that is always guaranteed each month. Every month, there will always be at least two Mafia Boss positions.
Multiple group members may apply for the Mafia Boss role, but only ONE would actually get the rank if they had enough votes.
Because this is the first time we are doing this, the rules and other situations may change at any point. We will post here if anything changes as well as updating the information. It comes down to RP Administrator's discretion for this. Please use common sense!

1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mafia Boss ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mafia Boss on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
4. You cannot be actively banned to become Mafia Boss or run for Mafia Boss.
5. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
6. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
7. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
8. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
9. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
10. Only one Mafia Boss per group is allowed! Loopholing this is strictly forbidden and will result in removal of your rank and other punishment if deem fit by the RP Administrators. All of this comes down to the RP Administrator's discretion.
11. Please use common sense. This is a new rank and we are excited to share it with you, but abusing any loopholes you may have is not allowed! All punishments and changes will be left to the discretion of the RP Administrators.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
HTLM liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: Andnaboka/Freezeman
Online Hours (Example: 12PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 229.8 hour
Steam ID64: 76561199069069815
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199069069815/
Current role: Smuggler
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank: Because I want to be able to do a ton of crime and show police that they can't rule the streets.
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: I will give a large portion of my earnings as mafia boss to the poor and those who need it.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why: Yes, for kos and Frp.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server: yes
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: Bribe cops and Kill anyone who stands in my way
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: will give them tools and weapons. I will also help with their criminal activities
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group: N/A
Last edited by Freezeman on November 1st, 2021, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HTLM liked this
Steam Name and In-game name:Anexy
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):11AM est to 4PM est
Time Zone:GMT+2
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:I dont even know but i have a lot on pvp as well as on rp servers.
Steam ID64:76561198927731587
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198927731587/
Current role:Kidnapper
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:I have no friends
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it:Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank:Cuz im bored innit
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: I will be pretty active and i have a lot of experience in the crime community as u guys call it.I can keep an eye on my workers .
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why:No
Do you know all the rules for the RP server:Nah , but still i know the important ones
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on:Yes
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss:Yes
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group:the BH
Steam Name and In-game name: HTLM
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4pm to 10pm
Time Zone: GMT +1
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 472
Steam ID64:76561198451748553
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451748553
Current role: Terrorist
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it: No
Why do you want to become this certain rank: Because we need more crime on pandahut 10 and with this rank, I can make that happen
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: I would raid and kidnap and rob and sell a lot of drugs. Then I would invest the profit into the people and get the newer criminals to work for me. That way they will learn the server faster and if I raid with them and stuff I can show them how to for example do a fair base description.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why: yes I've been banned for kos, failrp, Assisting In Causing Server Lag, Player disrespect, Intentional Kos | Staff Dissrespect | No Intent , failRP|LyingToStaff,
Do you know all the rules for the RP server: Yes
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: Im gonna continue to get newer players to work for me and teach them how to properly raid and robb people. Then I'm gonna make sure everyone in my group raids at least one base per day, I will bribe the cops who are corrupt and the rest who stands in my way will be killed.
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: I will do everything I can to fight the police, I will help raid and rob the police and also kidnapp them and so on.
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group: Yes, I own SR and I am in charge of HHAF
SHADOW WAVE liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: Stacey
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3pm to 9pm
Time Zone: GMT +8
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 504
Steam ID64:76561198878832149
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198878832149
Current role: hitman
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it: No
Why do you want to become this certain rank: want to start bloodshed on the server and control the population like it's a scientific experiment.
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: Make outpost bases to protect people from getting arrested.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why: no
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: Am going to start a raid shop to sell player service to clear any base on the server. Also kidnap hobos with the will of the great Pandahut Child (aka zero) make them work free for me.
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group: group member of ns
HTLM liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: Wolfe
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Varies, have a job
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: ~800 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198301760563
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lolthisisatest/
Current role: Bandit
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
Do I have a microphone and am I willing to use it: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank: I want to become a Mafia Boss for NS so i can continue our legacy and rampage throughout the server
How will you be helpful to the crime community by receiving the Mafia Boss rank: I will supply the crime community with anything they need. E.g. rockets, dfangs, etc. i will also “talk” to higher police officers
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why: Kos, FRP, etc
What will you do to ensure your reign of terror lives on: I will make sure people know my name when I join, and leave my mark of raiding without mercy.
How will you help criminals fight against the police with the permissions you're given as a Mafia Boss: I will “talk” to the police and “ask” them not join certain RP events, our counter certain events, so that my fellow criminals can make some money
Are you a leader or a group member in any crime groups? If so, what group: Co-Leader of NS

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!