You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By GhostDragon
Hey, haven't been around for a long ass while, hows the server been? What're the groups like nowadays? Anyone remember me?
Mr AJ, iyre liked this
By Ghostbandi_t
Ello ghostdragon I don't remember you cause I didn't play way back in like 2016, but while I was running BH udontknow and some other people would talk a lot about you and shit like your police group. (only positive things) Pandahut is kinda dead rn but some groups out their are SR, 5.56, FF, HHAF, and NS (all criminal groups) also their is not many police groups out their so could be a perfect time to run your police group again!
Also add me on discord if you wanna know more in depth !Ghostbandi_t#9563
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Hey, haven't been around for a long ass while, hows the server been? What're the groups like nowadays? Anyone remember me?
I remember you, young man
You used to be a great police commander and a wonderful mayor
Unfortunately, you drifted away from the pandahut community due to irl stuff
Back in the day we used to vibe around along with Javi
GhostDragon liked this
By UDontKnow
please come back :0 imy
Mr AJ liked this
By MrDeeTee
whats ur discord these days
GhostDragon liked this
By iyre
Oh WOW...a literal ghost from the past. You vanished right when i started playing in the very beginning. But your police stuff is pretty legendary talk among the older players, man. Ieven I remember some of your stuff, and my old trainer Classi talked about you when I had questions on examples of police roles while training me as a mod. You and a couple others. Of course, suppose you wouldn't knw them by that name...hrm. Classified? Maybe...anyhow, Come back, we would welcome it. I grew up helping people and learning the game among well playing, seasoned people like yourself. These new faces, could learn some thing from this.
Mr AJ liked this
By Gamercalledsalsa
please come back. i beg
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!